Recurring Revenue- Your thoughts

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by revgenteam, Jul 28, 2012.

1. revgenteam

revgenteam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello,

I am new to this forum, but would like some consumer advice. I teach an online webinar every three months about creating recurring revenue. You can view my website at www.revgenteam.com

I would like to know what all of you would like to know about this subject. I'm looking for ways to enhance my course. What are things that you would like to learn? What are things that you have had trouble with when implementing recurring revenue models? How can I help?

Please reply with any thoughts that you have on the subject.

Thank You,

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

My main interest would be in learning something that I can do, that would bring in an income every week / month. Do your webinars cover practical steps like that?

The info on your web page is quite vague as regards to what I would actually get in return for $50, that combined with the fact that I don't see a money back guarantee on your site, would make me reluctant to buy.

• Like Like x 1
  3. revgenteam

revgenteam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank You for your help in this matter! Yes, my webinars go over things that anyone can do right now, that will bring in this type of revenue. I did add a moneyback guarantee as well! Thank you for all of your help!

4. Krisz Rokk

Krisz Rokk
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The info on your site / the description of the course is very general.
    Who's your target audience? Be more specific. Include more questions - don't stick to the 4 you posted.
    What about case studies? Can you show people a few case studies, tested methods that work, proven strategies....

5. StarkSEM

StarkSEM
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My main issue with it marketing wise is... I don't feel compelled to do anything. There's no "Man I need this" kind of feeling.

Watch this:

Are you tired of making a meager income when you KNOW you can do so much more?

Wouldn't you want to earn CONSISTENT income on a monthly basis?

What would you do to learn the SECRETS that could bring your clients coming back, AGAIN and AGAIN?

Wouldn't you pay hundreds if someone agreed to sit down with you and talk with you ONE on ONE to teach you those very secrets?

I know I would, but let's face it, if you are struggling with your business, making inconsistent income month to month, you DONT HAVE THE MONEY to spend hundreds of dollars for this. But how about $50?

Fifty Dollars is a week's worth of fast food lunches. Wouldn't you stop eating at McDonald's to secure yourself a BETTER future?

[......]

Do you see how I interacted with the reader? You want someone to be like... Yes... Uh-huh... Yeah.... the whole way through, until they are sold before they know what the price is. Then I also negated the cost, mentioning something they can relate to and compare it to something bigger in their life.

Another way of doing it is to get on your potential customer's level. Make them see how you and them are related.

Just work on your pitching skills. It will come.