Recover Mac data

Discussion in 'Computer Questions, Issues & Security' started by lookatu123, Nov 29, 2011.

1. lookatu123

lookatu123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello guys,

A flashing question mark is appearing on my Mac system and i'm not able to access my data. I'm confused, is there any way to recover my data i have important data on my hard drive.

2. frodo_59

frodo_59
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

A flashing folder with question mark is appearing on your Mac desktop, it may be happened due to corruption of Mac OS X system software and Mac does not getting it when you starting up the system. But do not worry you can perform Mac recovery after flashing question mark appearing on the screen and recover data from the Mac hard drive by using good Mac data recovery software.

In order over come from this issue the Mac operating system should be reinstalled. To recover lost data from hard drive you can Mac data recovery software. You can download the demo version for free and recover your data.

3. jamesrich

jamesrich
    uix_expand uix_collapse

how you can recover Mac data

hi:)

If you have enabled the journal in your Mac operating system then it can help you to recover your data. Some times your journal in Mac is corrupted so you can recover Mac data after journal corruption using good recovery software.
    This software can also recover data from Mac OS which has become inaccessible.

I have used it few months back. It recovered all my data from Mac. Hope this will help you too. You can download the free demo version to see the amount of recovered data.

4. Davis.Bennett

Davis.Bennett
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Repair corrupt HFS and HFS+ file systems with the highly advanced MAC data recovery tool, Kernel for MAC Recovery. With this tool you can easily recover data back from the formatted corrupt, deleted or initialized hard disk running on Mac OS. Whether the issue is of disk crash, disk formatting or failure or complete OS malfunction, this recovery software can restore the files and folders in no time.

5. sannyfairy

sannyfairy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To recover entire mac data, you can go for mac data recovery software which with the help of efficiently scanning algorithms scans and recovers data only in few minutes. It also supports iPhoto library recovery so that you can restore lost photos along with its information.

6. sannyfairy

sannyfairy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To recover mac data files with ease, it is recommended to use mac data recovery software which is efficiently capable to restore all the lost data items in an easy way.