Recover Deleted & Missing SMS Text Messages from Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500

Discussion in 'Smartphones & Other Devices' started by ohlbrecht14, Jul 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ohlbrecht14

ohlbrecht14
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is very easy to lost or delete important text messages from Samsung Galaxy S4 by accident deletion, carelessly resetting, rooting and other reasons. Have you ever come across this terrible situation? Actually, these deleted messages can be restored from your Samsung GALAXY S4 (GT-I9500/GT-I9505) at ease.

Watch this Video:
    Code:
    youtu.be/iqjMVJ4H3yk
    Dr.Fone for Android - The World's First Android Device Data Recovery Software

* Scan lost data on Android device automatically
    * Get back deleted SMS text messages in HTML for easy reading
    * Recover deleted contacts as HTML/vCard/CSV files in details
    * Regain photos and videos with original quality
    * Save data from deleting, resetting, flashing ROM, rooting, etc.
    * Support Android phones & tablets, like Samsung, HTC, LG and so on

More Info:
    Code:
    android-data-recovery.com/
    Support Other Samsung Android Phone:
    GALAXY Ace/Fit/Mini/Infuse/Exhibit/Nexus,
    GALAXY Epic 4G Touch,
    GALAXY S/S2/S3,
    GALAXY Note 1/Note 2, and more.

2. worthy32

worthy32
    uix_expand uix_collapse

youtube.com/watch?v=OOZXqobNCLI

With Dr.Fone for Android, you can easily get backup all your lost contacts and messages from Samsung, HTC and other Android Phones easily with Dr.Fone for Android. Also, it can help you recover lost & deleted photos, music, video and many documents from your android phones.

3. tarbcl

tarbcl
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have been meaning to write something like this on my website and you have given me an idea. Your post will be rather good.

4. anandshah

anandshah
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Use recova software for deleted files

5. fionagreen222

fionagreen222
    uix_expand uix_collapse

When you deleted something in your phone, first remember not to use your phone again, including text, calling,and try to recover the data you want first. After that, you may use you phone.

6. fionagreen222

fionagreen222
    uix_expand uix_collapse

When you deleted something in your phone, first remember not to use your phone again, including text, calling,and try to recover the data you want first. After that, you may use you phone.
    Have a look here for Android phone recovery:
    How to Recover Deleted Messages from Samsung Galaxy

7. vkborty

vkborty
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Lost SMS on Android phone due to delete or format the SD card is actually very common nowadays. Are you the one who are eager to address problem? If yes, congratulations, you are here in the right place. Above all, you need to know the deletion won't wipe the real data that have saved on your Android phone memory card, they are still there. But you should not use your phone to send or receive messages now because at present there's no known way to extract deleted messages that have been overwritten. There are plenty of solutions to recover deleted messages from Android phones, but one of the best is Coolmuster Android SMS+Contacts Recovery.

8. Leeluke

Leeluke
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I just recovered my Samsung Galaxy sms messages, after comparing, i finally used iPubsoft Android Desktop Manager, it is a nice tool! I also use it to recover other data on my phone, it works well!

9. stevengerrard

stevengerrard
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Myjad Android SMS Recovery
    - Directly recover deleted SMS text messages from Android devices.
    - Retrieve lost messages for various reasons: restoring factory settings, deleting, rooting, etc.
    - Recover SMS stored in SD cards inside Android devices.
    - Preview & selectively recover message contents.
    - Support multiple Android phones and tablets include Samsung, HTC, LG, Huawei, Motorola and more.
    - Risk-free, read and recover only,no leaking for the confidential messages.
    View attachment 1973

10. bluesjeam

bluesjeam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As we know, every time you sync iDevice with iTunes, it will automatically make a backup of your iDevice contents including photos, SMS, reminders, contacts and more. Therefore, as long as you have ever synced your iPhone with iTunes, you can recover deleted SMS from iPhone.
    Do not connect your iPhone to iTunes again until the messages are recovered. Otherwise, the old backup file will be overwritten by the current content on your iPhone. Once it happens, the deleted messages will be gone forever. Otherwise, you have download iPhone Data Recovery to have a try!

11. marriott

marriott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for sharing this useful info. is this also works for other Samsung models too....

12. Carey873

Carey873
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you for your useful post! It helped a lot!

In fact, last weekend, I also formatted my phone memory card and lost most of my school photos there. In order to rescue them, I searched and read a lot. Finally, I successfully restored my wanted files back by trying some data recovery tools, like Recuva, iCare Data Recovery Free, 4Card Recovery, EaseUS Data Recovery, etc.

And also found a video tutorial that taught me to restore my photos back step by step:
    youtube.com/watch?v=_WPcrHgIPPY

Thank you very much!!!

13. genevievedewey

genevievedewey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As per I heard there is a software that you can install it in the phone one wants to get everything from so when that person gets calls, messages or anything else. They can be viewed by the person who installed the software and even that person can turn your phone into a mic like a receiver. So if you are with some one anywhere talking to them face the face he/she can hear your conversation.

14. liamhudson

liamhudson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I suffered from the same problem last month. In fact, it is possible to restore deleted text messages from Samsung Galaxy S4, after the trouble I searched for solution for text messages recovery on the web. Finally, I learned that I can use an software called Samsung Data Recovery software to get back deleted data from Android phone. You can search for this app in Google. Good luck!

15. genevievedewey

genevievedewey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Oh it is Myjad Android SMS Recovery that can recover delted SMS from Android device. And if you want to restore lost Android WhatsApp messages, you can use a third-party tool to hlep you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.