Recommended Software

Discussion in 'Apps & Software' started by warmcomplicated, Aug 10, 2016.

1. warmcomplicated

warmcomplicated
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi. I'm taking up my masters degree and we're conducting a study on management solutions for business. There are different categories to choose from and I have chosen the Quality and Document Management Solutions. I just need a few good references so I can conduct further study, survey and proposal. In case you are using any great software for your business or firm that has relevance with what I need, please feel free to share it here. Thanks and looking forward for your comments :)

2. Penny_Saver2016

Penny_Saver2016
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That's great! Your choice of study about management solution is important in a business. Anyway, there are numerous studies and approaches that have highlighted the importance of further study of quality management everywhere. For what I know, a document control management software seem to be more efficient and in some ways can help you understand more about conducting your research.

• Like Like x 1
    #2 Penny_Saver2016, Aug 10, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2016
  3. warmcomplicated

warmcomplicated
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes. Currently, I'm checking out this software. I wonder if the company would be willing to help me with my research.