Recession and The Youth !

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by alirex, Oct 21, 2009.

1. alirex

alirex
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well subject itself is saying the story let me clear the things now and want to read others mature opinion on this subject.

How much youth got effected by the recent recession Ghost ?

As of my way of viewing the life and science nothing is recession its a dictionary word which can not hurt anyone's life. Why i am telling this when Business Gurus are also telling recession kills the market recently ?

The logical aspect to see things. Everything is on its own place nobody came from Mars or Venus to steal anything from earth then where the money gone ? :rolleyes: i can see few got the point in the brain. Yes u are right. Bcoz Strong nation captured the major fields and hold the money so rest world came in recession. But u can see still world is running and even heavy Bikes and Cars are coming in market even they know Petroleum is going to be end soon. Why ? lols

Bcoz its human tendency from birth to live like king and want others to be slave. So some power rule another low power and that low power rules the lowest and so on ...

Let me see what others thinking on it ............

2. shubh

shubh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Youth are two to three times more likely than adults to be unemployed. The situation is particularly critical for young women, who suffer higher rates of unemployment than young men in the majority of economies.

3. alirex

alirex
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That is obivious actually , there is a slogan " Men's World " so that is normal man will get job more then woman , and Child care , Nurse area , Receptionist etc are most of the time covered by females only.

The thing in the Main subject is , Is recession really comes or just forced ?

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

The main reason behind the recession is that too many governments, businesses and individuals were spending and living beyond their means. Credit was too easy to secure and lots of people, businesses and governments got themselves in trouble by spending and investing money they didn't have. It had to stop some time and now is the time. Hopefully the world economies will rectify themselves within the next couple of years and we will all have learnt something from the experience.

You might be interested in this related thread - Can you benefit from the recession?

5. alirex

alirex
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The main stream is still away from the subject. Is recession a word or really happen in life ? Money of world not gone on Mars or Venus that is still here , Gold is still here , Diamonds , jewels , all kind of resources except petroleum which we already made in gas by running un-necessary vehicles alone.

So how come word recession enters in brain with so much disaster that every company started deducting wages of workers and even removing unwanted workers. when we all know that all things are still in this world. This means someone hold the money and rest are starving .. am i right ?

6. mybusinez.com

mybusinez.com
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Good point Alirex. You have to ask yourselves does the Government really feel the recession like small businesses do? I've been listening to Farmers, SMEs, factory owners, workers in 'secure' or 'job for life' jobs who have consistently given out about how the Government has done nothing to help them stay in business, they have done nothing to stimulate the markets for the smaller players. In fact they have made it even harder by inflicting more taxes, higher VAT rates and the like. They claim we NEED the banks to have an economy but if they are not lending, what's the point. Is that not one of the main reasons they are there? to give credit?

I know people who have been building up great businesses, doing great for themselves over the last 20 years but this recession has reduced them. This isn't going to affect Government pay packets and 'golden handshakes'. :(

7. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

You have a good point alirex, the state of the world economy has a lot to do with confidence. When consumers lose confidence in the market they reduce their spending, this impacts on companies as their sales fall, some companies will reduce staff numbers, which further reduces demand. The lack of confidence becomes a self fulfilling prophecy and economies end up in a downward spiral. Have a look at this thread - 30 Steps to The Collapse of the Irish Economy!

8. alirex

alirex
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah now the point came in main stream discussion , u guys raised the main points thanx to aware me and other with the main issues which effects market.

As per psychological point of view if someone loose the confidence it is hard to regain it means we will go with recession for longer then the expected stats from Business guru's , small business man will afriad to release money in market till he not see himself that the market start booming again.

One more point :- recently if u see and realise that more and more people are coming on net to earn is this effect of recession or just bcoz human is going lazy day by day.

If a website not gives free money people dont like to spend time there but sites which are big from ages are still running without giving free money. But sites which are new like BAF if i am not wrong if Admin stop giving prizes then i am sure many who are looking for free money will leave the site , why ? is human that much greedy that he can compromise with his knowledge for money ?

BAF is created for some good reasons but as per my calculation it is becoming more money making forum rather then just helping hand.

How do u feel this with the current situation of economy .. BAF + Todays world = ???

Bcoz youth only thinking of money now , if u offer someone " Do u love to play game there ? " s/he will ask u are they paying anything ? lols but this is 90% true exceptions are everywhere. This is recession effect or the Greedy air blown every where in this world ?

If u see even humans forgot GOD who created human just for money but in past religious people are more then the money lovers. But world crossed that age too and this age too. But if u see that age was more easier then this age ? means if we not allow moneyphobia on us then we can live better life ? is that so ?