Rebate on Forex commissions

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by Tetris, Oct 28, 2008.

1. Tetris

Tetris
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For those who trade FOREX:

CashBack pays clients 60% of the commissions they receive from your broker. Plus they are dedicated to being the top broker rebate company and will not hesitate to raise their payouts. All you have to do is trade with any of their qualified brokers, which range from industry leading ECN’s like MB Trading to huge market makers like FXCM to spread betting companies like IG Index and you get a check, direct deposit, or Paypal funds at the end of the month based on your trading volume. This really cuts down on your transactions costs which affects your profitability.

Enjoy! ;):

#1 Tetris, Oct 28, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2008
  2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum Tetris.

Please note that I have removed the referral link from your post. We do not allow referral links in posts.

3. Nazreen

Nazreen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Welcome to the Business Advice Forum Tetris.

I've been reading a lot about Forex lately and also signed up with Saxo bank for a dummy account. What I know is that most brokers don't even charge commissions. Whatever transaction you do, whether you go long or short on a currency pair, the brokers only earn through the bid-offer spread.

Sorry but normally, Forex brokers don't charge commissions so I don't find the need of having to sign-up with CashbackForex.