Real Estate Lead Generation Ideas

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by virt_train, Oct 13, 2012.

1. virt_train

virt_train
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi everyone, I just got this big break from a client for a real estate lead generation project. I really wanted to give the best shot for this project. However, at this point, I only have one technique to capture leads and that is through SEO. I just started with my SEO activities for almost 3 weeks so I do not expect yet results.

I am looking now for other ways to capture leads , can anyone please share their expertise on this matter. By the way, my target market is for homeowners who would want to "short sale" their homes.

Your response is very much appreciated. Thank you.

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Have you set up a website, to help you source leads?

You could also try some of the following;

• Contacting banks and financial institutions and ask if they would recommend your service to their clients who could benefit from it.
    • Use the services of a list broker.
    • Advertise in the property sections of local newspapers.
    • Leaflet drops in your target market area.

3. virt_train

virt_train
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, I set up a website and I forgot to mention that techniques that will allow me to make use only of "online strategies". Thank you for the suggested techniques.

4. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I really don't understand the logic of the making site for lead generation, will you please elaborate it ?

5. gorentalsusa

gorentalsusa
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You are on the right track with SEO, maybe a PPC campaign to give your SEO a shot in the arm and an outreach campaign.

6. seorahulchauhan

seorahulchauhan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Its a good question that how to generate real estate leads. As i always say that in this age of globlization everything is available for sale online. so you have to get in the online marketing to get the good real estate leads. just get developed a website according to your need than get the website promoted by out sourced seo or hire a seo person for your website than do other task like ppc campaign, email marketing etc. It will definietly generates the real estate leads.

7. ilserosenberg829

ilserosenberg829
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To get in real estate is not very in these days because the home sale is down but the let-out house or real estate is high. If you can chage your target market you can get easily leads. If you could not do so then for get the leads you can use the data fielding technique.

8. eurekapsycrille

eurekapsycrille
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am currently in a real estate right now as my sideline. I would like to give you my insight.

Getting leads for real estate websites can be a tough job IMO. You need to think of these:

- Quality of the houses that is being sold
    - Is it the right time to buy a house?
    - Are you knowledgeable enough to explain everything to your client?
    - Know the statistics of how the market has been performing and why

Most of the time, you will have to spend money in order to make some leads or sales through advertising to real estate magazines, newspapers, and other advertising source. At this moment, it is highly unlikely to make leads or sales since Christmas is coming. People are spending money buying gifts or Christmas presents rather than purchasing a property.

Those are some of the things that you need to think in getting a real estate leads. Don't forget to make a social media campaign.

• Like Like x 1
  9. MoneyTrack

MoneyTrack
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Try attending a local real estate investing club meeting. Just google REI club "your city/county." Real Estate is so locally based that you will likely want to ask some people that are doing exactly what you are. Once you get involved in real estate you will realize that these other investors are partners more than competition.

10. eelizasanchez121

eelizasanchez121
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Qualify your leads properly
    Nurture your leads
    Always include a link to your website in all emails
    Never use ALL CAPS as it makes it a pain to read and is often perceived as shouting
    Never email your clients and prospects by adding their names to the CC (carbon copy) field. Your clients and prospects do not want their email addresses shared with everyone on the list. Use BCC (blind carbon copy) instead, so the email addresses are hidden.
    Make sure everyone on your email list can easily unsubscribe. Either a link or instructions on how to opt out should be included with every email.

11. BostonRealEstate

BostonRealEstate
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I suggest posting ads on clist, zillow and trulia to start then as your seo builds you will have market share on the 3 largest real estate sites, who also tend to already dominate on seo plus your site showing up in google. Also, go after lt keywords like addresses of lagre complexes as these are much easier to rank for and make you look like the expert on that prop. A example of this would be my page for the Charlestown Navy Yard Apartments here in Boston. If you do this you will be ahead of 90% of the realtors in your market. Good luck!

12. Felix07Richerd

Felix07Richerd
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Real estate business required a good marketing planning and strategy to generate more leads, this is the highly competitive market and you can generate more leads with effective marketing. Local listing is a best way to target local customers and get back the leads from them.