Real Estate Business.

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Duane, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Duane

Duane
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Real estate business is an expensive business which should be done very carefully. If you have less idea about different documentation, and paper work involved you can get into trouble later. It is therefore necessary, for you that you take proper care and take the help of professional expert or broker.

2. James Greg

James Greg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes that's true but still people tend to test their skills first and when they have messed up they run about taking advises and spending more cash than could have avoided.

3. ladydeluxehotel

ladydeluxehotel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree.. Real estate business is really risky.. If someone wants to open a business like this without even knowing what it is, he/she must take advise from a real estate lawyer or take a course instea

4. sulpur

sulpur
    uix_expand uix_collapse

These business rae really worth taking and needs some proper planning and strategies.I am glad that this forum is inspiring enough for all of us in this regard and will help in promoting the business in a beneficial way.

5. sophia00

sophia00
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Real estate is a very risky business because there is a lot of research involved in this business. Be it any business, research is the most important thing. Someone has rightly said that proper research and timing can make you a fortune in real estate business.

6. Clint Cora

Clint Cora
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The Rich Dad Poor Dad series have convinced me that real estate should at least be part of my investment portfolio. However, I have to admit that I'm not that passionate about real estate although I've read some books on it. I really don't want to be dealing with tenants, repairs, etc. I did for a few years when I had an investment property. What would be good for me is one of those turn-key businesses that pretty well do all the initial research on prospective properties, handle all the tenants and property management and all I do is the investing part. I'm willing to pay a property management fee just for another person to handle all the hassles for me.

7. firstchoicecar

firstchoicecar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Real Estate business is one of the booming industry now,Make it all in legal process and be more careful.

8. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

In which countries is it booming? Unfortunately the industry is suffering hugely in Ireland at the moment and we have had a collapse in property prices.

9. James Greg

James Greg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Property industry has been really hit hard. Prices have dropped to such an extent small investors actually got broke. Facing 35-45% loss on investment can really break through your financial structure.

10. SteffMartin

SteffMartin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Every body knows about the real estate business but i think that we should discuss on particular regions rather than only real estate.What do you predict on the real estate business of Dubai ?

11. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I know about that from personal experience. I bought property here in Ireland at the end of 2006 and beginning of 2007, unfortunately prices have plummeted since then.

Personally I feel that it's a bubble. There was too much property being built in Dubai with new stuff coming on the market all the time. A consequence of that is that someone who decides to sell on their property finds it very difficult to do so, because investors can easily purchase new projects just coming on the market.

12. BertAustin

BertAustin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I totally agree with you, You are right the real estate business is very expensive business.

13. Felix07Richerd

Felix07Richerd
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thats right, Real estate business is very risky. These business are really worth taking and requires careful planning and strategies.

14. shnoop

shnoop
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, Duane, yes i think real state business is very risky for a less known person. for this you have to be financially sound.