ready-made company

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by kentman234, Sep 4, 2013.

1. kentman234

kentman234
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Dear all,

i want to ask you about ready-made company. I've known of a company who has a capital already in it and needs to be bought by someone. I'm thinking of buying the company and also to get some manager who will be able to do trading in computer products or may be working as a business partner. Is there any consultants for this kind of business? I'm curious about how to make it really successful. Thank you in advance.

2. Business Attorney

Business Attorney
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

You haven't really given us very much information about the business. No two businesses are alike. There are lots and lots of resources on buying a going business.

In buying any business, the key is doing your due diligence. That means trying to discover any hidden problems and taking those problems into consideration when you arrive at a purchase price.

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

kentman234 when you ask about "consultants", what skills and expertise are you seeking from a consultant?

If you are seeking help with business valuation, working with an accountant might be your best bet. Is that what you are looking for?

4. marcus47

marcus47
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Kentman,
    Welcome to the forum for getting some effective information. I would like to suggest that, don't be aggressive in the business and explain more about your main points.
    As you said that, You want to buy a ready-made company( ready-made garments or something else) or you want to get a partner or you want to get a consultant.
    please make a mind first, what you want to do. Do you want to start business as a sole proprietor or partner.
    Don't start any type of business without having some knowledge.