Reached redeem amount in Bubblews

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by yugasini, Sep 29, 2014.

1. yugasini

yugasini
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Friends,

I am happy to say that after one year I have once again reached redeem amount of 50 US$ dollars in Bubblews site. Lot of pending payments with the site, even though I have posted some thing in Bubblews. Soon I will redeem my 50 Dollars, but I do not know the fate of my 50 dollars?

2. InstantKarma

InstantKarma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It was wonderful when it started but as time went on now there are just too many restrictions and the earning is too low. Previously I was able to make 1-2$ a day easily but now 10-15 cents is impossible. I don’t know why they made so much change and with the withdrawal I received it once but now they have closed my account saying it’s not original content which is bad since I mostly talk about my experience of daily.

3. yugasini

yugasini
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Friends,

I am sorry to say that I have not received the latest payment that also redeemed in the month of October,2014. Before that I have redeemed more than 6 payouts more than 25 US dollars, but no payment till now. Now I loose hopes on that site.

4. johnkca

johnkca
    uix_expand uix_collapse

On an average,how much we could earn per day, after their strict rules?
    If we post quality articles regularly

5. yugasini

yugasini
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Friends,

I do not have any interest on Bubblews site and I stopped login that site long back itself.

- - - - Posts Merged - - - -

Hi Friends,

I do not have any interest on Bubblews site and I stopped login that site long back itself.

6. Danielle Davidson

Danielle Davidson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Wow, that seems like it took a long time to get that much money. I find that sometimes these sites just want to get content from you and pay you as little as possible. So many sites like this is going downhill now. Now you wouldn't be able to make that much money from Bubblews unless you were able to post all the time and then waited a couple years. It's sad to see that because I'm sure that it was a good site at one time.

7. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Bubblews was a pretty good revenue-sharing site before, but sadly, they are not that promising anymore. They have gone down in flames and are not paying their members anymore. I am sorry to hear that you weren't able to get your latest payment from them. That must have been very frustrating.

8. sunflogun

sunflogun
    uix_expand uix_collapse

By now I think is fairly well-known that Bubblews was a big scam. Some people get paid, but the vast majority didn't. When they raised the withdraw limit to $50 it was simply too much for me and I gave up.

9. missbishi

missbishi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thankfully, I'd managed to cash out shortly before those rules came into effect so I only ended up sacrificing a dlooar or so when I deleted my account. I have long since given up on these "content mill" type sites. They always seem to increase the withdrawal thresholds and many simply disappear with no prior warning.

10. Zyni

Zyni
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Actually, google changed the way people made money, and a lot of sites crashed and burned. Some are back paying pennies on the dollar now, which is apparently where bubblews fits.

Bubblews is more of a revenue sharing site (or rev share). "Content mill" usually refers to a site where you buy and sell articles at a set price per piece (often, a very low price).

• Like Like x 1
  11. Danielle Davidson

Danielle Davidson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Most of these sites like this that are still up, are a scam. I tried Bubblews for the first time this summer, and made no money with them. I was upset because I had heard that it was a really good site. There are other sites like Triond that is just like that one. You have to get hundreds of views though before you are able to make any money with it..

12. Diane Lane

Diane Lane
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google does seem to have made a lot of changes in how things are seen, and as a result, everyone I know who has small business shops online has lost income. It's very discouraging, but I guess it's good to know we weren't the only ones affected. It always does seem to be the smallest who are hurt the most, in the quest for large profits.

13. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpoint
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I was trying to make a buck on Bubblews and thought to be doing it the right way, but when they raisede the withdraw limit I thought something fishy was cooking and stopped posting.

Later I learned the CEO ran away with all the money and if someone still believes he or she is going to be paid, they are probably dreaming on, not to mention how bad and made-for-adsense looks the site now.

News and follow-up on Bubblews scam were posted here; http://bubblewsriseandfall.blogspot.com

• Like Like x 1
  14. sunflogun

sunflogun
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah, that news of the CEO running with all the money was the confirmation of the worse hopes. Almost two years I heard people get paid and not, so I never really trusted them.

15. sunflogun

sunflogun
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What do you mean Zyni, that Google changed the way people make money? Yes, the payout at Bubblews was not excellent, far from it, at the level of micro-tasking, that is why I hate micro-tasks, they seem like exploitation to me.