Re-design a car rental website

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by altcom, Sep 21, 2012.

1. altcom

altcom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We just finish a client site, what do you think about the design? Any idea we can further improve it?

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

The site looks great, it is very smart and professional and would give me confidence in using the services of the company. I've liked it on FaceBook and Followed it on Google+. A couple of small observations below;

• You might want to add a favicon.
    • Personally I find the large road image on the "About" page a little difficult to look at and a bit distracting.
    • You probably know already, but more details and functionality need to be added to the "Pay Here" button, once it's clicked.
    • Perhaps the gallery could be improved to show the cars offered in a more attractive light. Maybe a larger image that allows visitors to flick through the cars available would work well.
    • The blue headings used for the questions in the FAQ page, is a little inconsistent with the design and colours on the other site pages.

The above are observations, they are not to say that there is anything wrong with the site. Overall the site looks great and very professional, good work.

3. vikaskumar11233

vikaskumar11233
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I found this site really great.Its designing part is best and content is also good.I spend most of my time on automotive websites.I just want that you should include some new cars like Volkswagen Touareg and used cars information on it so people can get attracted towards it.

4. Jacob_Thompson

Jacob_Thompson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Design can be made more effective such as to fulfill the purpose of the website. Content is low. Some discounts should be available on the website to capture the visitors on the website.

5. EricB

EricB
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is a nice looking site, I agree with what Fergel said. Also, you may want to consider making the background a lighter color than black although maybe not. Play around with different colors and see what looks best, it may still be black.

6. Jerlene

Jerlene
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The header is a little big but overall the site is pretty nice.