Raven Tools

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by JPM, Aug 6, 2011.

1. JPM

JPM
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Has anyone used this site previously please?

http://raventools.com

What do you think? Is the pricing worth it?

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I haven't heard of the site before JPM. Having taken a look at it I'm not sure that it is a service that I would use, at least at the moment. Google Analytics and the reporting tools on my web hosting account provide me with most of the info I need at this time. I do see that they provide a 30 day free trial, which always gives me confidence in a service. You could try it free for that time and if you do please post back to let us know your opinion on it.

Hopefully some of our other members will be more familiar with them and be able to give you an opinion.

3. VenalTech

VenalTech
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you're interested in something like RavenTools, give Seoette a try. The free account doesn't expire.

You can use it to track your keyword rankings on Google, the number of backlinks you have, pagerank, website speed, number of indexed pages, and various other things. Some are recorded and graphed so you can see the changes over time.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Thanks for suggesting that resource and welcome back VenalTech, good to see you here again.

5. Nill Smith

Nill Smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Even I also haven't heard about this. But It is looking interesting and I would surely like to register for free trial.

6. DaveCain

DaveCain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey JPM,

I'm currently using the software at the moment, admittedly I'm still new to it but it's a great piece of kit for an overview of everything. In terms of the cost, I think the price is fair.

Thanks.

7. rhymers

rhymers
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'd consider it but I'd also consider that giving a 3rd party access to your analytics data, as well as data about your current online marketing targets and competition, might just provide the parent company with a lot of useful data for them to use.

Not saying don't. Just food for thought.

For example, what if the parent company have their own online interests, one of which is in direct competition to your business - all of sudden they have an eye into what you're doing online and can approach their marketing campaigns with that knowledge in mind.

#7 rhymers, Sep 29, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2011
  8. chizcurlz

chizcurlz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is one of the best paid online marketing software. You can also try market samurai, seomoz, and IBP ( Internet Business Promoter).

9. jack123456

jack123456
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'd consider it but I'd also consider that providing a 3rd celebration use of your measurements information, as well as information about your present internet promotion objectives and competitors, might just offer parents or guardian organization with a lot of useful information for them to use.
    Not saying don't. Just meals for considered.

10. dollartycoon

dollartycoon
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Raven tools from what I gather are a great set, but come with a hefty monthly price tag. I'm have not personally used Raven tools, but I am a member of SEOMoz and they're one of the top SEO hubs around. Give them a try.
    Here's a link to their Free 30 day Trial. RandFish, the guy who started SEOMoz is a Giant in the SEO industry.

11. mysandyda

mysandyda
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, i havent heard about this site befire so i visited it, as I see it is an alternativeof Google Analythics...so i dont think that i will use it in the nearest future but it looks rather attractive, modern and the functions are not bad.

12. Addaneye123

Addaneye123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm currently using the application currently, of course I'm still new to it but it's a great item of kit for a summary of everything. With regards to the price, I think the price is reasonable.

13. RevaxMedia

RevaxMedia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Raven is unique, from an SEO agency side we use this as opposed to SEOmoz due to the client reporting. I don't think other web based tools can touch Raven however WebCEO is pretty nifty.

14. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes. Raven tools is a great SEO tool for many of your Internet marketing campaign. From keyword research to competitor analysis and keyword rank monitoring - it also uses results from SEOMoz and SEMrush.
    You should try it out along with SEMrush and SEOmoz.

15. AliceNolan

AliceNolan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am using Google Analytics very well. As it is not providing the complete data which we need to analyze, for this purpose I conjugate Alexa, SEO Moz and Spyglass data which are really working good for me. You can also try other software to get better analyzed data.

16. Missnancyalex

Missnancyalex
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I will suggest you to use SEOmoz instead of raven I am currently using it and very satisfied with them. The best part is you can use their Q/A as well and ask your problems and get answer in less than a day.

17. cesspadilla

cesspadilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well it is a very promising tool. My company is planning to buy the plan. Why it is a really great tool? First because it uses datas from Google Adwords, SEMrush, MajesticSEO, Twitter and Facebook. So it's like an all in one tool for every SEOs.