Ranking Issue ...

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Alan Ron, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Alan Ron

Alan Ron
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Everyone ...

For one keyword, my website is out of 100 in Google SERP. But one classified post and one forum post which was posted by me is appeared in search result in Google on first and second page. Is it good or bad for my website ???

How I can recover this issue ???

2. BA

BA
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Google liked it so in my opinion it's a good thing.

Maybe you should take a look at the keywords that are in the classified and forum posts. It seems Google likes whatever you wrote and you should possibly look at adding those same phrases to you website.

3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I'm a little confused about your question. You said "For one keyword, my website is out of 100 in Google SERP." Do you mean that for this keyword, your website is not in the top 100 listings? Why is this important? Is this an important keyword that gets a lot of traffic from people interested in your service? Why are you worried about this one keyword? How are you ranking for other keywords, that perhaps may, or could, be bringing you more traffic?
    BA has a good point - maybe Google likes what you wrote and it's relevance to that particular keyword. But, I would also take a look at the rankings for the forum and classified site in which your post and ad were posted. Remember, once you post your ad or forum post, it is now content on the website on which it was posted. So, the ranking could be based on your contribution, but Google's overall opinion may be of the website(or page, actually). Is it good? Yes, depending on the quality of the site you are submitting to.

4. Costin @Targetingo

Costin @Targetingo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't think you have to recover from anything. Those 2 posts are posted maybe on good domains with good metrics, while your domain needs more work to gain power. Just work harder.

Good luck.

5. steveposter

steveposter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The issue here is the rankings so the classified post as well as the forum post are okay with the website. For the ranking of your keyword it needs more effort for your site which means it is not performing well in the web. Make your specific page provides the interesting and engaging content which is related to your targeted one keyword.

6. Karthik D

Karthik D
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For Ranking your keyword u have to work for your website . your domain has to published in websites to make relevant and to get high rank

7. Elizabeth Anderson

Elizabeth Anderson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you think in terms of traffic, its a good point but in terms of SERP rankings you need to check the webmaster tools.

8. Michael Lipsey

Michael Lipsey
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

it's a good thing for you. In terms of traffic it is good. Agree with @Elizabeth check your web master tool.

9. geeksremote24-7

geeksremote24-7
    uix_expand uix_collapse

About this one keyword i also agree that Your post content is liked by Google.It's good,But for complete seo of your website you will have to focus on another keywords also.

10. geeksonrepair

geeksonrepair
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You should focus on all keywords of your website not only at one keyword.Use effective off page seo techniques like Blog posting,Forum posting,Question answers and use all keywords in these techniques.Keep remember one thing that always use high pr website.

11. Oliver Mike

Oliver Mike
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If this appeared on google search then it's good for your website I think. But only classified links and forum links are not enough to rank for your website. Try to build another types of backlinks like- blog comments, article submission, pdf submission, web 2 creation.