Quick Result For Keywords

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by carlbaker, Nov 16, 2013.

1. carlbaker

carlbaker
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Guys I Have Some Keywords On Cement Production And want to Boost That Keyword Taq in Serp Page . So Suggest me Some Quick Seo Tips to Boost My Keywords, Since I can't Do Local listing Due to many Countries are targeting in this. I Tried Every Aspect of Off-page Submission If You have Other Than That Write for Me.

• Like Like x 1
  2. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Could you get tell your domain name so we can help you in better way?

3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

There are no "Quick seo tips". SEO is a long term marketing strategy. The only people who give "Quick seo tips" are those who takw advantage of those who don't know any better. You may get a temporary boost, but you will later find yourself with the same problem, if not worse. You said you tried "every aspect of off-page submission". What have you done so far, and how did you do it? Can you be more specific about what you have done so far? Devilbatista has a poiint - if we knew the URL we could actually check to see what you have done so far, and if you are doing it correctly.

4. carlbaker

carlbaker
    uix_expand uix_collapse

5. marrick

marrick
    uix_expand uix_collapse

With your intention to rank quick, I think you are just going to put your site in a miserable situation as far as Google SEO is concern. What you should do is to focus on the possible customers/clients of your site and then target them through link building.

6. vishal23

vishal23
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There is no shortcut to get ranking but use anchor text with H1 tags and use keyword rich content,build backlinks with quality websites and write articles to submit into high PR article submission websites.This is a permanent solution for sustain ranking on search engine but if you use other illiegal techniques for quick boost that will be temporary boost in ranking.

• Like Like x 1
  7. carlbaker

carlbaker
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks Vishal For you valuable Suggestion...Will try this also but If I change content on webpage or H1 taq it going to affect my Other Keywords Also...So with Doing Changes in onpage can i get that keyword to list in Serp.

8. isisplinfo

isisplinfo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are no Quick SEO Tips, but here are some suggestions from my side.

Add Social Media Buttons and have some social media shares from your friends network
    Get Google+ Page and if possible add reviews
    Add Call To Action on Your Homepage
    The Slider on the Homepage is too big, and because of that your content goes down in the second downfold. Try to get content little up, may be with small slider on home page. if possible add some more easy to understand (Non-Technical) content on homepage
    Add some client reviews if possible
    Add one page which shows your work so far, may be some clients, industry etc

Hope this may help you.
    Good Luck.

9. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I apologize for taking a long time to reply. I used the free version of an online tool to take a look at your backlinks, and was only able to view ten of them, but I found the following: 1 blog comment, 2 forum profiles, 3 directories, 2 advertisements, and 2 listings on a highly specialized niche search engine. If this is showing a trend, you have a problem. Vishal23 is right, you need to have links from articles in popular (not necessarily high PR) networking sites, possibly a few press releases distributed by quality sites such as PRWeb, and consider asking blog owners to write articles in their blogs, or maybe start a blog of your own. I also noticed you have very little content on your pages, and you're not using the phrases you want to be ranked for.

10. Priyanka Sharma

Priyanka Sharma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There is no way to improve rank in SERP just few days if you want to work organic and want keyword stablity for long time then follow google guidelines to work SEO. if you can do black hat SEO then Google penalize your website soon.

11. Bagchi

Bagchi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Joeroxx! thanks for your insight. In your post you have defined almost all the dimensions of SEO. I suppose it will be useful for everyone.
    Carlbaker! plz, follow the steps Joeroxx has suggested. In addition, I would like to suggest few more things:-
    Go back to your site and check title tag and meta description tags. Title tag has to be better and it must define the page, what you want to say there. your content should talk 360 degree of the keyword you want to target. The content should attract phrases starting with questioning words like "why", "how" and "what" of the keywords you are using.