Quick money in quick time!! possible??

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by hemnaram, Aug 14, 2015.

1. hemnaram

hemnaram
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Can anyone please provide me the right way to earn quick money???

2. Corzhens

Corzhens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am not joking but the quick ways to earn money is to do something illegal. Now, think about it. The quick money mentality is the come on of scammers. They would lure you with their quick money scheme if you would invest with them. And then they would vanish in thin air after taking your money. Now, if you want to earn a decent income, try the internet - there are countless of websites where you can earn from surveys, watching videos, writing and so many other tasks that you may be capable of.

3. MyDigitalpoint

MyDigitalpoint
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well said! Get-rich-quick schemes are usually "take the money and run" practices that may give you loads of money via fraudulent procedures to rip people off, but if you are looking for an online making money formula, the only one that really works is having all the patience of the world to work online whether doing freelance tasks, engaging yourself in legit money-making activities, developing a work-from-home business or setting up a website or blog to monetize from it.

Takes longer, but works!

4. m0n2k

m0n2k
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There is really no way to make quick money. There are ways to make easy money, but getting it quickly might not happen. Unless you own a McDonalds or something, only drugs will sell fast. You could have a product that will sell at a flea market in high demand that no one else has, this
    may help you get money fast but it's rare. If there is any way to make quick money I would be the first to share it.

5. Sparkster

Sparkster
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What skills do you have? It doesn't really matter what skills you have, as long as you have skills and are qualified enough then you can teach those skills on to others by offering private tuition. Whether it's writing, music, psychology or architecture, whatever skills you have you can teach them on. Post a few ads around, spread the news and get teaching! Alternatively, if you're looking to make quick money online then you're going to need to take a look at micro-sites and microworker websites. They don't pay great money but they do pay quick.

6. dyanmarie25

dyanmarie25
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There's really no such thing as quick money. If you want to gain some profit online, you really have to work hard for it and be patient. Don't fall prey to online scams that would promise you too-good-to-be-true things. Be wiser and do a lot of research first.

7. Winterybella

Winterybella
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't know exactly how to answer this but I will say there are ways to make quick money online. Both quick and money are relative. Quickly sign up on some sites: take Inboxdollars for example and quickly see $5 appear as yours. Now how quickly you will to get to the $30 dollar cash out is another thing. Depending on where you live and what you are allowed access to on the site, you get there is weeks or months. In my experience it all depends on what you consider to be'quick' and what you consider to be 'money'.

8. Onionman

Onionman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That's kind of a strange question without knowing much about what skills you have, what "quick money" means to you and what you are willing to do. There are obviously illegal routes to making money but I would never recommend something that isn't right or sustainable like that. There are plenty of sites online that pay within days if you are willing to click on a few things, write a few things or watch a few things. Without having any more details it's hard to know what is right for you.

9. missbishi

missbishi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There's no such thing as "quick money" in this game. The best suggestion I can make is to find something of high value to sell on eBay. Otherwise, I'm afraid it takes time to make money online. However, if you take the time to read some of the threads on this forum, you'll find a wealth of ideas for things to do to increase your income.

10. SpikeTheLobster

SpikeTheLobster
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Quick money = small money. At least it does online. Sure, you'll earn quick money, but I doubt 3c is going to solve any of your problems! :D

If you need quick funds urgently, you are infinitely better off doing something in the real world. Pawn something, wash cars, walk the neighbours' dogs, do people's shopping, babysit, deliver leaflets, whatever. You'll get more money quicker, because each job is paid a small bit once you've done it, instead of needing to build up 0.1c advert views and 0.2c video views into a $25 minimum payout.

The days of quick, easy money online are gone. That bubble has burst. Accept it, find something you want to do, put in the effort and do it well. That's how to earn money online in 2015.

11. Diane Lane

Diane Lane
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The above posters have all given great advice. The issue is not simply to sell something immediately or perform some service in the real world, in order to meet your current needs, but to set up a plan of how not to end up in a money crunch again. As far as online work, that means slow and steady input and output. You can work tasks or other jobs that will bring in a little money, but it's also important to keep an eye to the future, and try to work on something that will improve your situation long term.

12. OhioTom76

OhioTom76
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think the fastest of the bunch, as in same day payout in most cases (as long as you reach the cashout threshold by like 2pm or so EST) would be Postloop, but you likely won't make more than $5 or so a day, unless you've got a 5 star rating and can create a lot of high quality posts across a lot of corums quickly, and start first thing in the morning before each of the forums points run out. A lot of the sites I used to post on Postloop regularly are no longer active on there, or got banned, or only accept 5 star members now, so the selection of sites for me to realistically post on has dropped a lot.

If you are an Android user, there are a number of services similar to and including Whaff, where you can get paid to install apps on your phone, take surveys, and other stuff. It was fairly easy for me to hit their $10 minimum cashout threshold within a couple days, and they also approved my payment within a day or two. But after the first or second time of cashing out, it's hard to find any new stuff on there that you haven't already done. Also they've changed their pay structure around - you used to be able to earn like 50 - 75 cents for installing some of their featured programs, but now they only pay you like 5 - 10 cents up front, and to earn the full 50 cents or whatever it is, you need to use the app for a certain amount of time, for a certain number of days and leave it installed on your phone for a while.

DonkeyMails pays out as well, but the site is totally unintuitive, and they don't explain to you up front, but you have to get your account verified before they can send you payments, so you'll want to contact them on how to do that right after signing up. If you're in the US in particular, they have a lot of offers that pay you around 50 cents a piece to sign up for with valid information. You can cash out with PayPal with as little as $1 in earnings, but they only pay out once a month. That's why you need to get your account verified with them asap, otherwise you'll be stuck waiting another month before the next cashout date. They also suffer from the same problem of not having enough new offers ready for you on a regular basis, so it will be easy to earn some money up front, but not on an ongoing basis.

13. Zackiac

Zackiac
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Quick money online doesn't really exist unless it's illegal. Try not to fall into the trap of scammers who claim they can make you 'rich' within a few hours or something; they are there to take your money. Money is available on the internet, but you have to earn it- meaning, it will take time to recieve it.

14. Frennemeister

Frennemeister
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It depends on how much you want to earn. There is a lot of good websites out there, where you can make decent money. If you combine them you can surely make 200-300$ a month, if you're working a few hours day. There is a lot of things you can do and it all depends on how much time you're willing to spend each day.

15. abm5272

abm5272
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There is really no way to make quick money. If you want to earn a decent income, try the referral programs' websites where you can earn extra income from home. :)