Questions for people who already have businesses running

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Serfaksan, Nov 12, 2012.

1. Serfaksan

Serfaksan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi guys, we are trying to improve our business and we'd love to have some real information on people who already have a business running to try to improve ours, this is nothing too personal so don't worry.

We are just trying to figure out which are the problems and frustrations you might have in regards your business, we are just trying to find real problems and frustrations, to know more about the goals of the people, and use this knowledge to create something that can actually help people reach their goals.

So, here are the questions:

1.- What are your goals?

2.- What has been your greatest frustration when running your business?

3.- what are the problems you are facing now in your business?

4.- What do you feel could help you to improve your business?

5.- How could I help you in your business and your goals?

2. Serfaksan

Serfaksan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Note:

It seems these questions created some problems in another forum, because they thought I was spamming or trying to sell them something, it seems the question #5 tick them off. But I did that question when I was starting a year ago to find more personally what type of services I could offer to people in order to help them out in anything they needed.

So just to make sure, I'm not trying to sell anything here, just to learn from your valuable knowledge, thanks a lot in advanced for your answers :D

#2 Serfaksan, Nov 13, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2012
  3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum Rodrigo, thanks for joining. Answers below;

1.- What are your goals?
    To help grow Business Advice Forum to the stage where it becomes the number one forum on the web for anyone running or starting a small business.

2.- What has been your greatest frustration when running your business?
    Dealing with spammers who come to the forum just to post links is a constant battle. It gets frustrating after a while, every time we find a way to keep them out, they find a way to bypass that and the cycle starts again.

3.- what are the problems you are facing now in your business?
    No major problems, thankfully. The constant challenge is to be more engaging with our visitors and members and to encourage them to participate more on our forum.

4.- What do you feel could help you to improve your business?
    As stated in no.3 more activity and participation in our forum discussions.

5.- How could I help you in your business and your goals?
    Perhaps you can offer some suggestions on that one?

4. Serfaksan

Serfaksan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks a lot Fergal, it's a great learning experience to see where people are having problems, I think there's no better way of learning than from people who are making things happen in the real world.

• Like Like x 1