Question

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by clifborder4fm, Mar 5, 2012.

1. clifborder4fm

clifborder4fm
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey guys my friend and I are trying to sell a product from a European country to China (middlemen kind of). Right now we are working on our website. I was just wondering if our website should have the option to input credit card information or not in order to buy our product.

What we want is to sell our product to stores and other larger distributors in China, not really to individual buyers. So I was thinking that we would find a company that wants to buy and we would just send them our bank account info and once they send their funds into our account, we would send them however much of the product they bought.

We just think it would be too time consuming to deal with individual purchases of a single item when we are really looking for larger purchases. In addition the more complex the website the more it costs.

Thanks for the advice

2. rjd1265

rjd1265
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can get a private merchant account. That will do the trick. You can also do wire transfers but you may want to deal with an escrow company as to give both sides peace of mind. Your a new company with no trails so tell me...would you send you a $1,000,000 for product with someone you never dealt with? That is why an escrow company would be good so they hold the money until the product is delivered and approved.

3. Bliss Elliosn

Bliss Elliosn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, why not. Your website must have an option to input credit card information to purchase products from you website. Providing a wide range of payment options on your website will give buyers a feel of a friendly site. Plus advice by rjd1265 is also good.

4. clifborder4fm

clifborder4fm
    uix_expand uix_collapse

ok talked to my partner and he already has an account with Alipay chinese escrow site which I guess everyone in China uses so we will use that. Thanks for the help!

5. tianshaguli

tianshaguli
    uix_expand uix_collapse

middlemen kind of I am a china what is the mean ?

#5 tianshaguli, Mar 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2012