question

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by hamzo, Sep 11, 2008.

1. hamzo

hamzo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i have a question that always makes me think a lot of it why do forum masters pay people for posting i do not understand this point please help me to see if i ca open similar forums where do you get money from

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Sometimes forum owners will pay posters when the forum is starting out. This is because it is difficult to attract new members to an empty forum or a forum that is not busy. Paying members to post will help keep the forum busy and make it more attractive for new members.

Other forums are based on a model that involves rewarding members for their posts on an ongoing basis. Most of these forums will endeavour to earn the money back from their advertising revenue.

3. descorpio

descorpio
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The answer to your question on where will the webmasters get money to pay their forum posters is that, they will amount in their payment processors and will pay them through that. The new forum which is empty can no way gain the attention of spiders of google and other search engine. We must gain some traffic and unique, rich content. Only then the forum can be developed.