Question regarding anchor text in link?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Lbvcjhks, Jul 30, 2011.

1. Lbvcjhks

Lbvcjhks
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Experts,

I understand that it is important to insert keywords in the link which doing the directory submission or other link building activities.

I want to ask if it is okay to insert more than one target keyword phrases in link. For example - for one of my product page in my website, I am targeting these keyword phrases –

“ recover windows password”
    “restore windows password”
    “retrieve windows password”

So should I use all these three keywords phrases in my link? Or should I use only one keyword phrase at a time in link text.

What should I do? Please guide.

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Lbvcjhks what you could do is decide what is your primary keyword and focus on that, then once you get good rankings on that focus on your next keyword. If you do want to focus on a few different keywords at the same time then I'd suggest that you set up a page on your site for each keyword. How would that work for you?

3. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

personally i will suggest you focus on only one keyword at the moment - “recover windows password”
    This is actually long tails keyword, it will also help on improving your ranking on windows password. If you did some offpage seo on three of the keywords, then probably you will get some help on serp for all of three keyword phase although you only focus on one keyword.

4. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

how about making this link. i personally recommend this.
    as you can promote as many keywords as you want

5. Gagandeep Singh

Gagandeep Singh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

According to me and my knowledge i will advice you to just use one keyword first. Once that will rank you can start working on the other keywords.
    This will also be good because when your one keyword will rank then, you will start getting business and can work on other 2. If you will work together on all the 3 which means 3 times more efforts.