Question on Company Stability

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by deutscher40, Mar 27, 2012.

1. deutscher40

deutscher40
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm trying to find out how well a company is doing financially. Is there a site I can go to that recoreds such information?

The compnay is Tripwire Interactive LLC based in Rosewell Georgia.

Thanks
    KBraun

2. Business Attorney

Business Attorney
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Unless a company has to file reports with the SEC, there is no real source of financial information on a company. D&B sometimes has information (available to subscribers of their service) but many non-manufacturing companies who have no need to source material on credit terms are uninterested in supplying their private financial information to D&B.

Most privately held companies only give financial information to their lenders and their investors, usually under strict confidentiality requirements. It is very tough to get the information otherwise.

• Like Like x 2
  3. patrick0001

patrick0001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In term of report, I dont think you can get the accounting profit and loss. But to verify company status, you go through below survey:

1. Hiring private investigation to monitor their company progress and activity.
    2. Pretend yourself as customer to enquiry the company product. How efficient of the customer service handle your query, you can roughly guess their internal administration.
    3. Number of public advertisement they spending. (Logically if a company no money, they cant spent it)
    4. Try to conversation with their supplier and staff who working there. If they are not happy with the company, they will make complain. Through those feedback, you can guess the internal issue.
    5. Google search around, check any client or user complain their services or product.

• Like Like x 1