Question about PR1 or PR3

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by nisasa, Oct 29, 2012.

1. nisasa

nisasa
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Anyone knows how to build a website dot com which right away in several days can get PR1 or PR3?
    Please inform me, how to build it or anyone wish to sell one website of PR3?

I am also curious if I have to build my website for PR3, how much I have to pay at the cheaper price for hosting plus domain totally in USD?

Any reply will be much appreciated.
    Regards,
    nisasa :p

2. Kev H

Kev H
    uix_expand uix_collapse

nisasa,

if you don't mind me asking, why the fixation on a PR3 site?

As for how much one would cost; I have no idea and I probably wouldn't trust the 'visible PR' of a site anyway. It could be months out of date and if you unfortunately buy from a 'scammer' they will have the PR into the site come from their own sites and as soon as you buy the site they will move the links to the next site, ready to build its PR and then sell that one.

The best result I ever saw was where a company was able to find (with hard work I am sure) a domain where it was originally set up as a search engine that failed and the domain 'lapsed' and they were able to buy the domain name. They have MANY links in from all kinds of old, well established, sites that still link to them as a search engine even though they no longer are.

If I was going to try and buy a 'ready made PR' site I would do some random searches in Google, look for 'poor' websites that obviously don't have much going on but with a nice backlink profile and approach them (or do a trawl of domains for sale - and look at their backlink profiles).

3. stocklii

stocklii
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I do not think that matters a lot to buy PR 1 or PR3 because i can't understand how an PR1 Owner will buy his website after too much effort spent for that. I advise you to buy great domain very suitable to your business and to market it step by step because t needs time and hard working to get effective result that enable you to be #1 or#3

• Like Like x 1
  4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

No one can build a website that will get to PR1 - PR3 in several days. It's a mistake to worry about the PR of a website anyway. People think that if they raise the PR of their website, it will raise their position in the SERPs, when that is not the case.

Like stocklii, I don't think anyone would want to sell(not buy) a website after all the effort they spent building it's reputation. Anyone who does is probably just flipping websites, which makes me wonder how much it is really worth. I also agree that you're better off buying a domain related to your business and market it yourself. It's a lot of work, but trying to get something the easy way rarely works as well as you think.

• Like Like x 1
  5. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The PR is all about dofollow backlink. You need to gain enough dofollow juice by building the dofollow backlink to achieve the PR1 or PR3. It is possible to get PR3 in short time but you need to build enough dofollow backlink and you are at the right time. Although you gain enough PR juice, you still need to wait google update the PR

6. rameshrai

rameshrai
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you might get a pr3 backlink but i don't think somebody would sell an entire site since it would be more profitable to keep the website than to sell. its hard today to get pr3 than it used to be in early days, google is and has improved its algorithm so that there is little fraud...

7. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is impossible to build a site with PR3 its a joke according to me. A site get PR at the time of PR updation when Google takes otherwise you cant get PR.

8. rudradhar

rudradhar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

When it comes to SEO than instead of having some keyword rich domain go for your Brand. Because due to EMD update of Google it's not useful to have a keyword rich domain until or unless there are not relevant content. Buy a domain with your brand name make a good and useful site from user point of view, do link building you will definitely get good result.

9. Interactiveonlin

Interactiveonlin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Agreed, I don't think it is possible to build PR3 website is few days, it would take weeks