Quality Management Software Question....

Discussion in 'Apps & Software' started by Megan Rae, May 24, 2016.

1. Megan Rae

Megan Rae
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Anybody here knows a good quality management software? we've been discussing it at work but with all the different ones in existence we don't know which to choose from. Does anyone know anything about them or can give me recommendations on one to look into or try?

2. warmcomplicated

warmcomplicated
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are a lot of software providers for that . Among the reviews I have read tells about features that they actually ensure quality management and continue to implement employee training programs. It could benefit the organization as well because it helps meet the customers requirements easily.

3. Megan Rae

Megan Rae
    uix_expand uix_collapse

• Promotional Links are not allowed in normal forum posts. This post has been edited to remove a promotional link.
    It's okay now. Found out that our EHS software provider also has a QMS software. Only thing left to do now is to call them and ask for an appointment. Thanks for replying by the way. ^^

4. Paul E.Falcon

Paul E.Falcon
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    So glad to help you! Many quality management softwares are choose from them. But, it is always advised to select the software which suits So glad to help you! Many quality management softwares are your firm and goal requirements.

Quality management systems tracks the quality activities like prioritising, assessing, measuring and planning. It also decreases the production quality cost, identifies the problems earlier. Further, we should be aware of Corrective and Preventive Actions (CAPA) for our ongoing quality management systems. Addressing the nonconformities and getting prepared for the issues for the future are the CAPA actions.

The way we implement this https://www.unipointsoftware.com/blog/quality-management-systems/corrective-preventive-actions-capa/ plays a vital role. Hence it is better to have a clear idea about the same.

I have been using this and it was effective for our firm to a great extend. It helped us to understand the relevance of ISO-9001 certification and to extend my knowledge about the product quality requirements. It reduced the cost and time and thereby the efforts. Hope that this would help you too. Choose the best ! Wishing the success.

Thank you