Promotional Strategy for Zotezo online store

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by zotezo, Jan 21, 2015.

1. zotezo

zotezo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Dear forum members,

I need a help from you all about setting the strategy for a brand new store named, Zotezo.com . Zotezo.com is already a leading store in Indian e-tailing industry. The store sells more than 55,000 health and beauty products online. Zotezo.com has run ads on Google Adwords and Facebook. Also, nation's leading daily has also published Zotezo.com's newspaper ad. In the next 3 months, Zotezo.com's traffic has to be increased by 400%.
    Could you please suggest the online strategies where the investment will be low and success rate will be high. Help me with list of to-do activities for this ecommerce site. Also, take a look at http://www.zotezo.com

Thanks,

Jyoti

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I am always troubled when I see someone say "My traffic has to increase by XXX% in x(a specific amount of time)". The question that always comes to mind is "why?". Where did the numbers come from? Did someone lead you to believe that such a thing is possible? There is also a problem with saying things like "the investment will be low" and "the success rate will be high". These are both relative terms. Using your example, if your marketing substantially increases you traffic, but does not quite reach 400%, would that be considered a failure? At what point would that occur - 350%, 375% or even as high as 390%? How low is a "low" investment? For a store that sells 55,000 products, "low" could actually be pretty high.
    There are quite a few online strategies you could use, within two marketing methods - social media and SEO, or a combination of both. You have a variety of social media sites to choose from, as well as video and image sharing sites. There are also a number of SEO strategies you could use. The exact strategies for your website would require an analysis of your website and your current marketing efforts.