Promotion of facebook page?

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by James12smith, Dec 13, 2013.

1. James12smith

James12smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Friends,

How can i increase facebook fan page's like as well as traffic?Give me some suggestion..i want to increase the visibility of my page.

Thanks

James

2. ReviewsThatStick

ReviewsThatStick
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can try asking your friends to like the page and have their friends like it as well. Also try updating the content of your page often.

3. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Try promoting your FB page wherever you can and your family and friends can be the best option. Else you can spend some bucks to promote your page.

4. anandshah

anandshah
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Share your facebook page link with your friends and tell them about your page. You can do some chat or communication with people on fb and ask them to like your page.

5. Bagchi

Bagchi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I will suggest you to work on the content of the page. Try getting relevant pictures or info-graphics or may be videos. work on the content and analyse how the visitors are interacting with your page. So, after you initiated, iterate it and look for corrective measures...

6. ReviewsThatStick

ReviewsThatStick
    uix_expand uix_collapse

True, updating the content of your page is a good way. Also sharing your facebook page link to not just friends but in other facebook groups as well.