Promotion forum

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by Mokeli, Aug 1, 2010.

1. Mokeli

Mokeli
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I run A promotion forum AdminJunction.co.uk and its very hard for me to get alot more activity. can anyone help me with it?

2. hcted

hcted
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First off - Your theme is not very nice, did you code that yourself? Also, what is a "Promotion Forum"?

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Mokeli what have you been doing to promote it to date? Have you done any link building?

Do you plan on running any contests for your members?

4. forum.wedost.com

forum.wedost.com
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First of all, you must start posting useful content daily and as much as you can. You have to do it for atleast 2-3 months. Then your website will start coming in google and then you will start getting visitors as a user on your forum.

5. Mokeli

Mokeli
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Promotion forum Is a Forum That Lets you Promote your Site or Forum.

Ive been doing link Exchanges only and Been promoting on some forums like this one if you have good Promotion site Please tell me.

6. John1

John1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Firstly you are run on a free forum host. While this can be easier for the owners/administrators it does not go well for the users. We like to see that you did some work on your board even if it means installing a free software, free skin and editing the logo. At least you did something worthwhile.

The domain is a .co.uk meaning that it's more targetted towards the UK. Having a .com or a .net TLD will give your voard better exposure and you will see your traffic increase as the .com and .net TLD are more of a global reach.

Do some daily exchanges with other members on promotion forums. This can be great to get your member and post up and a daily exchange means higher daily statistics.

Some good promotion sites are:

http://www.forumpromotion.net
    http://forums-directory.net
    http://forum-topsite.net
    http:///www.forumlair.com
    http://www.forumansion.com

7. hcted

hcted
    uix_expand uix_collapse

@Mokeli Well those types of forums are never really successful because a forum will not help promote anything. - How you have it layed out

8. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

As an owner of a promotion forum I'm obviously biased, but in my opinion they can be successful - http://forumpromotion.net is very active and has well over half a million posts.

9. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have browsed the forum and I can say that there's hardly no topics to be discuss of. By the way, how old is that forum?
    Anyways, I also noticed that you used NoFollow tag on the signatures. Since this is a promotion forum, isn't it normal to have dofollow signature link, like here on BAF and Forum Promotion?

10. DavidL

DavidL
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thinks of new ways for people to promote. Is a forum with threads the most efficient way for members to promote their site? How much exposure do they actually get? Think about that.

What do you mean by "will not help promote anything?"? Have you got any statistics to prove that?

#10 DavidL, Aug 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2010
  11. Shole

Shole
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have seen today a great idea on how to get more posters make a free packages or a discount to packages (posting packages) when example a user has 10 posts he gets 10% discount and so on.
    Also as stated by forum.wedost.com make more posts write articles add tutorials on how to promote and get your site indexed by google.

12. Mokeli

Mokeli
    uix_expand uix_collapse

might check it out later.

13. Kay

Kay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Mokeli, have you tried posting or advertising at The Admin Zone? It's the only big forum I know of (though no doubt there's more) that's solely aimed at forum admins. Obviously the members there would be interested in forum promotion. :)

14. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

You obviously missed the Forum Promotion link in my sig, we have more posts than TAZ and all our members are forum admins interested in promoting their own forums :)

15. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

16. Equine

Equine
    uix_expand uix_collapse

promote the fourm

forum promote and ranking that forum, too much difficult task. i think you need seo to promoting forum. and press release is the too much best way to promote the website.
    increase your visitor on social media site.