Promo Direct Re-Designed - We would love to read your reviews

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by Andym, Dec 23, 2010.

1. Andym

Andym
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello Everyone,

On this precious occasion of Christmas & New Year, we have re-designed the Promo Direct website. The areas of improvement in the new Promo Direct website is that, it is now more user friendly, more dynamic, more colorful, with new products, new offers, new banners, revised product categories, enhanced shopping cart, Live Support.

We are sure that the user experience on our New Promo Direct website will be incredible & joyous.

Web Address: http://www.PromoDirect.com

We are keen to read your reviews on our new website.

Thank You,
    Promo Direct Team

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

The revised site looks great Andym, perhaps a little busy, but that appears to be the norm for sites selling promotional goods. The appearance and design is very professional and it creates a very positive first impression of your business. I particularly like the footer area that includes the site navigation menus and the logos of businesses and associations you are affiliated with.

Overall the site looks excellent and I wish you the very best of luck with it.

3. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Basically, what I like in the site is the color scheme. The new layout makes it look more professionally although a little busier.
    I tried to search whether you only ship within the US or internationally since there are instances that a non-US resident saw your site. You might want to add somewhere on the shipping info or FAQs whether you are capable on taking orders internationally or not.

4. Andym

Andym
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you Fergal on behalf of the whole Promo Direct team for your lovely review. I am so happy to have a review from you. Also thank you for the wishes!

@GekiDan Thank you for taking time and writing review for Promo Direct. You spotted an essential correction to make. We will soon take care of it.

5. ITVendor

ITVendor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

PromoDirect - Very Poor Quality/Service, Do not do businsess with PromoDirect

Owning a small business it takes a lot to motivate me to post....

6. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Welcome to Business Advice Forum. Thank you for your review.
    When did you purchase those folding chairs? Did you ever get a refund?

7. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

ITVendor I've removed most of your post, this thread is for discussing the website in question. If you have an issue with an order from a company, you should probably contact the company directly.