Project Presentation

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by sforsandeep, Jun 12, 2011.

1. sforsandeep

sforsandeep
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    I'm a beginner in business. Actually I'm going to launch a New Project related to banking industry. So, the investors will be indirectly the Bank Itself, since, as of my project getting grown, the bank will get lot of accounts, and thus they will give a commission for me. Its obvious. But to Present this Project infront of the bank I need to hide some core ideas of my Project from Bank authority. So how can I present them without revealing everything related to the project. Will it need to be presented by Some Presentation or just by a brief business plan or both. Which is the best way to present. Please notice, the it is gonna be present infront of the Chairman of the bank and I've got the meeting date too. So appreciate a Perfect solution to make the meeting a 100% success.

#1 sforsandeep, Jun 12, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2011
  2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to our Business Forum sforsandeep. Well done on getting that appointment with the Chairman of the bank. The Chairman will be busy and will most probably only want to see a top line overview of your project and to know how it will benefit the bank. What I'd suggest is that you give an overview of the project that outlines how it will benefit the bank, in presentation format. But also bring copies of a detailed info pack with you that you leave with them and that they can analyse in greater depth after the meeting.

It's difficult to advise as to how you can deal with the confidential aspects of the project, without knowing further details. Maybe you could ask them to sign a non-disclosure agreement or perhaps you simply need to advise them that certain information is proprietary and forms part of your trade secrets.

Good luck with that meeting and please do post back with your thoughts and to let us know how it works out.

3. sforsandeep

sforsandeep
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Dear Fergal,
    Thanks a lot for that reply which is very helpful for my proceedings. As your suggestion I'll create a Presentaion mainly focused on bank benefits using my Product. But with the paper which we gonna submit after the presentation, what is mainly to be focused. THe benifits for the bank or anything in depth of our plan?
    Also I mentioned that, bank will be the indirect investor, so how can we deal with that matter with the chairman, since its not a good practice for asking such things on this kind of meeting with a guy on such designation. Or is it OK? Because we only focussed on that amount from bank as our profit and investoment. So its very important.

Also if they are asking for some more details, as you said we can settle a Non-Disclosure agreement from the bank for that. Will it need infront of a solicitor or it just needs a Signed Agreement Letter. Will it need any other formalities to safe keep our plan.

Thanks a lot for your kind support.