Project management software

Discussion in 'Apps & Software' started by mysandyda, May 1, 2012.

1. mysandyda

mysandyda
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Which project management software can you recommend for our business? I know that some companies prefer JIRA, Basecamp, Comindware, Zoho, etc. What do you use and why?

2. amac

amac
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Those are all proprietary I notice - have you used open source project management software? I've used redis, trac and a few others that have been perfectly fine and being open source, both free and completely customizable to my needs.

3. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We usually use JIRA - more effective on our side. But I can say that it depends on what business type are you. If you are an international business, such project management softwares are effective but sometimes business communication is the one that fails.

4. Thornberg

Thornberg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We've been using TeamLab in our small IT-company for a year now. Probably the biggest advantage of this software is its usability. It's very intuitive and it includes the most vital features like time-tracking, reports, subtasks, calendar, access rights management as well as document management. The platform is relatively new so the developers keep updating it.

5. Derrick614

Derrick614
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm using Latitude project management software in my business. Why? the software offers client-project information management, timesheets, accounting (QuickBooks) software integration, costing, tracking, quotes, invoices, reports, scheduling, billing, and archiving. Best one I've managed so far, and the support line is very responsive.

6. cesspadilla

cesspadilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm using JIRA although I still find it lacking some aspects. Although it's a really good software.

7. Ashwani Kataria

Ashwani Kataria
    uix_expand uix_collapse

First decide your requirements in advance so that you will be able to choose project management software according to your requirements. I used JIRA and it provided all features according to our requirements.

8. Sam Him

Sam Him
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Project management Software have become a must-have in organizations as Helps Business to bring down costs and increase productivity
    A Project management Software that Allows to work on tasks and projects with predefined resources and time . There are Number of Software Available In market .. Finding the most sophisticated PMS is not easy. Let me Share Few Basic that Helps you in choosing a smart project management Software ...
    Simplicity
    Web based with powerful communication features
    Flexibility and daily reporting
    Free trial
    I Recommend For BIZixx ,that organizes information, communication threads and ensures full accountability. It comes with features like ‘Smart’ bookmarks, Live Chat & miniCRM. BIZixx free trial version is for unlimited period. Here are more Features that they offers .

9. Brijesh Patel

Brijesh Patel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Project ZOHO is popular as a project management software, We are using this and it's so wonderful and user friendly.

It's also gives free trial for few months so you can judge it and think forward to buy it. Otherwise you should contact to any Software Development company Like Rightway Solution for developing custom project management software.

10. jiashia

jiashia
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I used JIRA for few years for a 25+ people project group, may say although it missing some functions it is industry level solution

11. jasi

jasi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We are using primaERP / TIME TRACKING for sharing project ideas and colaboration on our projects.
    It offers task distribution, time tracking, evaluation and billing reports.
    It´s almost all in one and user friendly.
    Best thing is, that it´s free on primaerp.com.

12. mysandyda

mysandyda
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Recently we have started using Comindware Project and I should say 'Thanks' to those who recommended it! Nice solution with lots of really interesting options. For example, a possibility to manage several projects at a time, pre-integration with Outlook, priority based planning, etc. Thanks for help!

13. kenzo

kenzo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I use Basecamp and we're doing good with it. For strict development project with a lot of technical tasks, I like to use Redmine.

14. maxwell2014

maxwell2014
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hii,
    I don't know much about the secured OS, but it is a best website were you get the excellent tips on project management

15. lets-build

lets-build
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My last couple of contracts have used jira & basecamp

16. bmwillsmith

bmwillsmith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Zoho is popular one. But we need to see support then only we can go for it.

17. boysingh

boysingh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Jira and Basecamp is actually known since it is really Good, even my friends are using it and suggesting it.

18. Aleena

Aleena
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Basecamp by far is the best it gives complete access to all the projects and all the members can work together with a greater ease.

19. ramsukhsahu

ramsukhsahu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For project management software you can contact to software developer company for it

20. samuel0785

samuel0785
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am using Basecamp from last one year and find it as the best project management tool. You should try it.