Programs to help your business

Discussion in 'Apps & Software' started by 32k, Oct 7, 2014.

1. 32k

uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi and thank you for reading my post.

Are there any problems you face with your business that could be fixed with a computer program?
    Are there any tasks in your business that a program could help speed up the process or make it easier?

I would love to hear from you. I have set a goal to start my own software company and I am looking for the help of business owners to help me come up with ideas that will help their business by solving a problem or helping to speed up or simplify the process. Any ideas or input given is greatly appreciated.

No idea is to big or to small.

2. MahaKarthi

MahaKarthi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think Product Management Lifecycle would help you to maintain the workflow of your organization. Making a streamed or planned workflow will make the work to flow smoothly and helps in producing the regular works more efficiently. Thus, well planned work will definitely help in increasing the productivity. To know more about the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), visit the Piterion website. They have been continuously helping numerous industries which include automobile and other industries with their PLM solutions.

3. digitalsignagesg

digitalsignagesg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Usually not a program that will fix your problems. But more likely that that program or software helps to make the work simpler.

4. Tedel

Tedel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you meant to create a "one-size fit all" software, I am afraid it wouldn't work too well. You see, needs are very different between a business and the other, not to mention there are industries in which technologies are even not needed at all.

Think about softwarre for specific needs, and then go sell to those niches. I can recall one example now, PitBullTax. They built a tool specifically for accountants and attorneys who help people with tax debt get out of it. Guess what? Their market is not exactly small.

With a team and many specific software, I am sure you can achieve a lot.

5. MarkHache

MarkHache
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Create a real Operations Management dashboard that allows someone at the VPO, COO level in a company that provides several different types of services to effectively get a snapshot of how teams are performing across various departments and even locations (offices). Once companies of this manner get over 150 employees it gets really hard to ensure optimum effectiveness and the ability to scale quickly.

6. danialrobart

danialrobart
    uix_expand uix_collapse

An online strategy for your business is critical for its success. where staff can tell you more about programs for youth and help you start your business.programs are powerful ways to drive business – and they aren't just for large companies.