Professional Supervision - Director Level for business owners

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by maria71s, Jan 15, 2014.

1. maria71s

maria71s
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am looking for someone to off load on that has been there and done it in business, i run a fairly successful business and am struggling with the current structure i have in place, i employed a managing director last year, and need someone to off load ideas and concerns i have about our current structure. Anyone know if there is even this kind of service out there? Don't want a big company that do this, would rather have someone that has maybe even retired but offers this kind of service. Hope this makes sense. It would be the Surrey area in UK

#1 maria71s, Jan 15, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2014
  2. bizwizgenie12

bizwizgenie12
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Directorial supervision

Hi,

There are people in the market whose services are available as professional directors as well as managers. The former are pricey, and hiring them is usually done with the help of highly-rated staffing services.

You might want to elaborate on what structural changes you are looking in your business; beginning with a map of your current organization structure and manpower at hand. We can take things forward from there.

3. RoseAb

RoseAb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SCORE
    Retired business volunteer to help you free.

4. maria71s

maria71s
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

So new to these forums and posted in desperation last night! No sure i really understand your reply. But as I have said new to fourms!

5. bizwizgenie12

bizwizgenie12
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Current Structure Of Your Business

Hi,

You may elaborate on the current structure of your business. What is it that you would like to see improved in your existing structure?

<<
    am struggling with the current structure i have in place, i employed a managing director last year, and need someone to off load ideas and concerns i have about our current structure.>>

6. RoseAb

RoseAb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SCORE | SBA.gov

www.sba.gov/content/score - View by Ixquick Proxy - Highlight

I did google search for you:
    SCORE | SBA.gov
    www.sba.gov/content/score
    The SCORE Association “Counselors to America's Small Business” is a nonprofit association comprised of 13,000+ volunteer business counselors throughout ...

Contact them for the help you are looking for.