Product Submission Website

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by Nimit.Suri, May 6, 2016.

1. Nimit.Suri

Nimit.Suri
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello All
    Was looking for free product submission websites for Sports Apparel .Does anyone have a a list or can post a few links .It would be really helpful
    Many Thanks.

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I do think it troubling that when I Google "product submission websites", no actual product submission websites are on the first three pages. This leads me to think that they are not as valuable as someone would have you believe they are. Before you use any product submission site, I would try to find out from some of their members how many items they have actually sold from these sites. If you cannot get an answer, or if the answer is similar to "not much", I would not use those sites. Your primary purpose for using these sites(or any other type of site) should never be to get links for SEO purposes, as most of these sites apparently are. With that in mind, any lists you get would be useless.

3. Nimit.Suri

Nimit.Suri
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Will keep that in mind Mr. Joseph . . Dropping the idea of product submission .because i didn't find any sales happening for other websites who have already made an account with product submission website .Would rather try to submit the product for review purpose and see what feedback do i get or will it get listed .Thanks you for the knowledge once again :)