Process Mapping Question

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by alemperez, Feb 17, 2015.

1. alemperez

alemperez
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi all,

I have been working with process mapping for a while now and I still struggle whenever I have, for example, Follow Up activities that happen in a consecutive order but have different timeframes, so I cannot just insert a loop limit for it, and need to repeat the activity as many times it is needed.

Let me show you an actual example:

I have follow up activities done in such order and times: after customer places a quote request, we call him on that same day for the first Follow Up, then if he doesn't place an order within 3 days we follow up again, and again 2 weeks later if the same doesn't happen. As I am structuring this right now I have 2 decision points, as you can see below in the attachment:
    View attachment 2413

I think this looks really unappealing and annoyingly repetitive, and was wondering if there is any other way for me to draw this part of the process that is basically the same activity happening over and over again but after different amounts of time. Can anyone help?

Thank you in advance

2. Geekion

Geekion
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What kind of help are you looking for ?
    Do you need some one to work with you, or an automated system?

#2 Geekion, Feb 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2015
  3. alemperez

alemperez
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I just need somebody's insight on an alternative for how can I draw this process.

#3 alemperez, Feb 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2015