Problems in Keyword Ranking Positions

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by kpkarthik, May 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kpkarthik

kpkarthik
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My keywords are 1st page of search engine while i was opened my Gmail Account.But my keyword ranking position was changed while log out my Gmail Account.Why?

2. spyshekhar

spyshekhar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

if you want to find the actual keyword position then log out g mail account because if you are sign in then goggle fetches the post you have done with that account.

3. marrick

marrick
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That's called personalization. Every time you make a search for something while you are log in to your account, Google records that history and use for future search results. The more you search for a certain term and click on the same site over and over again, it somehow gives an impression to Google that you are so fond of the results that you are seeing which leads them to place that certain page on the page 1.

What you can do is to clear your history in Google and see what changes happened. It's a pretty natural scenario these days about personalization that affects the accuracy of keyword rankings based on the user's profile, location, etc.

4. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

When you are logged in, the SERPs shows you not results based on your historical search data when logged in using your account.

And it is the opposite when you are logged out that is why you are seeing different ranking data.

Regards,
    Mark

5. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

This thread is now closed. If you have something new to add, PM me and I'll re-open it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.