Problem

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by RestOwner, Oct 29, 2010.

1. RestOwner

RestOwner
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What is the biggest problem in your life? how did you cope up with it or how did you managed to deal with it??

2. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Break down the big problem to few small problem, then solve those small problem step by step.
    That's what i did for all my challenge (i prefer to call them challenge than problem)

3. Kay

Kay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Not being "in the moment" when I'm stressed. I find that when I'm feeling pressured or ill I miss many things that I'd never overlook when I was living life at a more balanced pace. I miss subtle hints dropped, body language, lend half an ear to a conversation, and nothing ever feels that it's moving forward. If you can't pay attention 100% to what's going on around you right there and then, especially when it's important, you need to stop, regroup and begin again. I'll be honest when that happens. I often say to my husband or my son, "Sorry can you say that again? I was thinking about (whatever it is) when you started talking to me and didn't give you my full attention." I find being honest works best. It saves miscommunication and any "remember I told you about this" conversations later.

4. rebecca16

rebecca16
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My biggest problem is my inability to take quick decisions and i have no clue on how to overcome it?

5. RestOwner

RestOwner
    uix_expand uix_collapse

have you tried considering possible effects on making a quick decision on something?? if you already know that you can make quick decision then why not pause for awhile and try to think it over ;)

6. 50Cent

50Cent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My would be i can't choose one items among so many items..

7. brownnataly21

brownnataly21
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My biggest problem right now is that I am alone and I would like to have a family and kids, but nothing of the kind. It's such a pity.

8. RestOwner

RestOwner
    uix_expand uix_collapse

if you can't choose among so many items then try to ask opinion of others or buy the thing that has a higher quality..

9. rebecca16

rebecca16
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well the worst thing that happens with me that i think a lot over and ultimately go to the stage of inertia, could not bring the courage to make a decision.

10. dvdbest

dvdbest
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

My company will let me to another city but i like to stay where there i lived 25 years.I don't know what can i do.

11. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

dvdbest have you asked them if you can stay in your current location?

If they won't allow it, have you started looking for other jobs, close to your existing location?

12. Kay

Kay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Why are they asking you to move?
    Is there any kind of career advancement involved like a promotion?
    Are they offering to pay you relocation expenses if you do go or are you expected to do that by yourself?
    What kind of work do you do and where are you based? How far away is the new place from there?

Questions, questions. :) Please tell us some more details about your situation, dvdbest. The more we know, the more we can help you.

13. RestOwner

RestOwner
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think that you should first agree to their terms before letting you relocate to other places but if the offer is good and expenses will be charged to your company then why not try it.. you'll never know once you tried it..

14. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If this is the case. You just need to talk to the Person In-Charge, telling that you not willing to relocate to another city.
    If they reject you, then you might consider to leave the company. You gotta choose either to stay at the city you live for 25 years or your current job.