Problem of SEO

Discussion in 'Sales, Marketing, Online Promotion & SEO' started by jessicamoni, Mar 31, 2012.

1. jessicamoni

jessicamoni New Member

Money:
    $0
    I just learn SEO for a while. I don't know how to find the keyword about my product. If any people can teach me some ways? Thanks

2. Owen

Owen Member

Money:
    $3
    Hello Jesica Moni,

1. First of all decide what exact tools you are going to use. :confused:

I would recommend to start with free Tool called GOOGLE KEYWORD TOOL EXTERNAL :p

2. As soon as you think about keyword research, you should think about your business and what your customers search to find your website. Ha, now you can come up with few keywords in mind.

3. Enter them into the tool mentioned above. It will suggest you some. Note it down.

4. Think about your competitor. Go to their website, collect what they have optimized for and get those list.

5. Enter competitors' keywords in the tool again, and get some ideas. :rolleyes:

6. Go to http://semrush.com/ and check for what keyworde los your competitors ranked well. Add those in the list.

7. Collect all keywords that you researched so far. Compare competition and KEI. Pick your keywords, add prefix and suffix with those according to your nature of business.

8. Optimize for those keywords. Run SEO / PPC campaign. Monitor keyword ranking and ROI. :$$:

9. Repeat the process again from step1 for further ROI.

CHEERS :D

• Like Like x 2
  3. band

band Member

Money:
    $0
    One of the most easier way, visit competitor site. Usually competitor will list their keywords at meta tag. Secondly you can refer to instant search and google keywords.

4. stellaandreapark

Money:
    $0
    I am using Google Keyword Tool and Market Samurai to search for keywords.

5. Fergal

Fergal Premium Member
    Premium Member

Money:
    $38
    • Like Like x 1
  6. pentawebexperts

Money:
    $0
    I usually use Google Adwords because the tools is really very awesome that not only suggest the keywords but also mention the monthly used search terms against the same keywords.

7. cesspadilla

cesspadilla Active Member

Money:
    $0
  8. Missnancyalex

Missnancyalex Member

Money:
    $0
    Finding keywords for any special product is bit difficult task but Keyword tool are definitely very useful for keyword research. You may use SEO Digger and WordTracker for effective keywords. Market Samurai is another best and new tool for keyword research.

9. Gogo

Gogo New Member

Money:
    $0
    I too think that competitors are your best friends in this. Analize their sites with a good keyword density tool (like keyworda.com, for example).

10. onlinemotorcycle

onlinemotorcycle New Member

Money:
    $0
    Go to the google adsence keyword tool and get idea about your keyword.Use long phrase keyword instead of two ph because of tough competition in market.

11. patrick0001

patrick0001 Active Member

Money:
    $0
    Start writing couple of post, then monitor it through webmaster tool and analytics. From there, you will know which keywords query reach your site and keywords density. Be natural, because you are write something for reader instead of search engine robots.