Press Release.

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by angelajason06, Nov 20, 2013.

1. angelajason06

angelajason06
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Does Press Release Distribution Good for SEO, Or not. I Always see people add this in their SEO plan. But Read many Articles about "Press Release does not work for SEO" I need to Confirm.

2. andrewc

andrewc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Press releases definitely won't hurt your SEO. It is, after all, getting your website out there to the public and creating decent back links. I have a client who received a customer from a press release I wrote for his website on prlog.org.

3. Business Attorney

Business Attorney
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Personally, if you mean press releases that are posted to one of the zillions of press release websites, I don't think that press releases carry much value for SEO anymore.

On the other hand, if you write a newsworthy press release that is picked up by the local press and republished on their own sites, that has value. Generally, a writer for a local newspaper is not going to be searching online press release sites for news. In order to get the attention of a local publication, you need to directly keep your press release into their hands by direct e-mail.

4. Priyanka Sharma

Priyanka Sharma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Press Release is own importance in SEO field its doing when you launching some new events or products about your business. You can write about your product and event which you launch in upcoming months so you can get link its easy way to get higher links.

5. jamesemma4545

jamesemma4545
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Press release is an important part of SEO it will not hurt your seo.It is easier for you to promote links with the help of PR.The PR mainly plays a role of launching new products in upcoming months this may help you to higher links.

6. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

The launching of new products is only one use for press releases. There can be many other reasons for a press release, such as opening a new location, reaching a milestone anniversary, a change in management, etc. As Business Attorney mentioned, you must have a newsworthy reason for writing a press release, and just writing about anything and blasting it to a "zillion" sites will not help.