PPC Campaign Analysis??

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Mark.Sanchez, Feb 10, 2012.

1. Mark.Sanchez

Mark.Sanchez
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How the PPC campaign analysis will be done???

2. patrick0001

patrick0001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I never create a PPC campaign, but I willing to share what I know.

1. The analysis should be monitor by tracking tool such Google analyics and webmaster tool, so that it help us targeted the most effective keywords.
    2. To cost effective running PPC campaign, it is advise to targeted long tail keywords, as long tail query is more relevant to user need.
    3. other area to analysis: impression, click through rate, region, bounce rate, unique vs return visitor.

3. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

PPC analysis is a paid optimization in the Internet Marketing world.

The first step in creating a PPC campaign is by analyzing your competitors in terms of PPC, the keywords that they target and how many keywords do they have in their PPC campaign.
    Second is by keyword researching. The process aims to define the keywords that is relevant and effective to target for the PPC campaign. You can also determine the keyword to target by analyzing your competitor keyword data. Knowing the CPC (cost-per-click), Local and Monthly searches for every keyword is a factor in determining what keyword/s to target is also needed.

The next step is bidding on keywords and positions on paid ads through the SERPs. The highest bidder on a keyword usually wins the position and the SE have a commission from this everytime users click on these paid ads. For example, 1 click is equal to $30 on a certain keyword, the highest bidder for that will win the position and will earn $30 every click made, and SE will have a percentage on that one.

• Like Like x 1