PPC advertisement technique

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by evenseasspasalon, Sep 23, 2010.

1. evenseasspasalon

evenseasspasalon
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i am an business man and lots of customer come by my website . i want to increase my business online. than ppc good advertisement technique and is it affordable for my business .?

#1 evenseasspasalon, Sep 23, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2010
  2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

The best thing to do evenseasspasalon would be to start a test campaign with a small budget on Google Adsense. Google Adsense has excellent reporting features, so you will be able to measure exactly what is working for your site, analyse conversion rates and see what is profitable and what isn't.

Would that work for you?

Please do reply back if you have any further questions.

3. igorvolseo

igorvolseo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yes PPC is the best technique to get more relevant traffic for the website. I like it.
    you can create PPC campaign for your website easily throw google adsence

4. PaulPinnacle

PaulPinnacle
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm not clear from the post if you're looking to monetize the existing traffic on your site by including PPC adverts on the site (e.g. adsense) or if you're looking to drive more traffic to your site using PPC advertising (e.g. adwords). I personally read it as the latter, but I could be wrong.

You ask 'is it affordable for my business'. If run correctly, it certainly could be. If you focus on tightly linked ad groups, use compelling and attractive creatives, do extensive keyword research, use high converting long tail keywords, have extensive negative keyword lists for your more generic terms, closely monitor your CPC/CTR/QS/CPA, it can provide an excellent return on investment. If a campaign is poorly run, it could be a poor return or no return at all.

As with most forms of advertising, it all depends on how you use it.

5. anderson

anderson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The most important of all ppc marketing techniques is the optimization of your ads and landing pages. This means that your ad copy should relate to the keyword you are bidding on and also represent what the visitor is going to find when they click on your add.
    Google and most other ppc search engines will allow you to run two separate ads for the same keyword or groups of keywords and will show the better performing ad more frequently.