Portal Planet

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by alirex, Oct 29, 2009.

1. alirex

alirex
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How is the idea to open a planet of your own with Linked Portal of Different types like Music ( One domain ) - Media ( One Domain ) - Software ( One Domain ) and interlink all so you need not to advertise all here and there just concentrate on one and other domains u will get advertised themself .

Like i do with my website , i am getting now around 8000+ Active members i open the forum for everyone whether member or Guest and suddenly i feel that users are more coming each day. and then i started another Blog which is actually operated by my Cousine sister , i placed the advertisement banner inside my Signature so on every post i check that around 30-40 visits are coming everyday from my site to the blog.

Second Promotional tip i found that your posts should contains atleast 2-3 links to attract search engines towards the Hyper text on your site. Example :- Business Advice Forum Is Running $7 Contest ( poorly Text ) - Business Advice Forum Is Running $7 Contest ( Good for search Engine )

So these kind of Ideas i got with my experience and i found that it really works to run a web planet of your own. and this make increase in earning too in one year of my workout my site came from $100-120 in 2months to become $600 every month.

I hope these ideas can help u guys too with ur Online Web Business.

2. unleashed

unleashed
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is a great idea. I was thinking about one like this but then dropped as I have not got much idea on running a website or an e-commerce. Ofcoure, online advertisement and shop would help people to enhance their business.

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

What's your website alirex?

[Moving thread to Online Business forum!]

4. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree that this is a good idea to have few site and link to each other. However, this can be worked only if all of them are quality site, not link farm. I believed that all of your website are quality sites, else you cant earn good money as your mntioend

5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

It also works better if the sites are on different servers. Apparently search engines sometimes discount links between sites that are on the same server.

6. alirex

alirex
    uix_expand uix_collapse

my sites are buxtalk.com which is not very much famous but good reputed in between PTC users. another site is on TV Serials for Indian and Pakistani users from around the world which have nice % of USA , UK and Canada Visits and majority i can say 8000+ Unique hit i am getting every day and that site is http://apnadesi-tv.com i planned http://gurls.in which my Cousine sister and my wife are looking after and we are promoting that on ADT ( Apnadesi-tv.com ) and results are good bcoz 89% users on ADT are gurls so obivious they are visiting the Blog too, next coming blog for Indian Movies is apna-dtv.com which i started promoting on ADT itself and getting 100+ unique hit.

So these stragy most of the time works , next is proper Keywords and Inter-linked system example :- i have a blog for Hot Topics related to Diseases which cause life failure http://hottopics.in so i am just writing few para from the main article from there and linked in bottom for More visit that so that way i am getting good amount of Curious Traffic on my Blog to know full Article.

I recommend everyone to Inter-link sites this way u need less Energy to promote ur all Sites in less time and Obiviously u will get more Income from ads too