Politics

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by kimipatel, Jun 28, 2012.

1. kimipatel

kimipatel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How Many people will play politics in there office with any one? for reaching to success quickly? don't take personal just question to know how many people who believe that politics is compel-sari to reach success? Any idea or Suggestions?

I feel yes so many people doing this.. Because every people on some level of part they playing politics.. Some time hard reason behind it. Or some time no reason to do that... That means we are learning other people also to how to play politics? Doesn't meter affect some one or not.....

2. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's not a compulsary thing inside office and workplaces - but it's inevitable. People will always create that kind of politics. You cannot please every one.

3. memoonamike

memoonamike
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is right, politics is everywhere, in office,school,home even in sports.

4. kimipatel

kimipatel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Ya.. So how we survive it? In school level politics reach mean is not a right things... I mean they learn about how to play politics in future? No this is not done... I know no one can understand this things but if some people can understand. Every one know this is bed things. But they don't have any choice...

5. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, what you could do is to either stood up and solve such issue, remain as you are, work with your duties and responsibilities and just let them politicize each other. Again it is inevitable especially in an huge type of environment like workplaces.

Most people stood up and makes a difference - it's your choice somehow.

6. MICHAEL LINDMARK

MICHAEL LINDMARK
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I partly agree, as a matter of fact because of competition and greediness they do this.