Points to Check Your Website’s Perfection ?

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by adsystem, Aug 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. adsystem

adsystem
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The website is the soul of any business and we all know the main objective of every website online business is accomplished conversions.On coming across a website for the first time, online users skim through it quickly, and if it doesn't meet their expectations, it is abandoned within seconds.

First Impression should always be right

Read with this blog for getting 101 Actionable Points to Make Your Website Sell.

All 101 Points are good and informative for increasing conversion rate.

• Like Like x 2
  2. AmbitiousStudent

AmbitiousStudent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My idea of perfection is simple. Short captions, small self-explanatory pictures such as a human figure with a tick and a little description on what your site is about but make this description optional for the users to read.

3. adsystem

adsystem
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Short captions and small self-explanatory pictures are good but they are not the only things that a website is made of. Navigation, sitemap, website architecture, footer and overall branding are a few of the many other things that ask for attention. You actually just mentioned the tip of the iceberg.

4. zeropid

zeropid
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nowadays so many blogs are about tips and tricks, I don't think all 101 are useful here, but gonna check

5. Multima$tery

Multima$tery
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The article contains a lot of useful tips to captivate visitors and maximize web conversions. I will have to read it all to really absorb all the points. However, I will say that nothing is etched in stone, you still should test every suggestion to make sure it's the most effective for your audience.

6. adsystem

adsystem
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks dear for your comment,We all know that Conversion rate is most important for business.

7. AJKpeter

AJKpeter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nice points, I think you should create thread here with those and stick it for beginners

8. adsystem

adsystem
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for appreciating,See or try to improve on all points mentioned in the above post.

9. SoftDev

SoftDev
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Good points. The website loading speed is what i'd prefer.

10. Trevor

Trevor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for giving 101 Actionable Points to Make Your Website Sell.

11. adsystem

adsystem
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for replying,All 101 actionable points helps in increasing the sells of a website or business.

Thanks for the appreciation,Website represents the business so create a well optimized and actionable website.101 actionable points helps in creating a well designed and optimized website.

12. partho

partho
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I read post mentioned by adsystem,Nice collection of information about sell more through your website.All 101 actionable points are good and informative,Website is helps in promoting the business and generate online buyers.

13. J Greig

J Greig
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

They are great points, and definitely worth the read if you have the time to do so. I was quite surprised at the statistics for point number 7:

Statistics:
    Chrome Users: 52.9%
    Firefox Users: 27.7%
    IE Users: 12.6%
    Safari Users: 4%

I would of assumed that Firefox had a larger statistic than just 27.7%. Google Chrome, for me at least, crashed a lot when I had it installed and if it wasn't crashing, one of the plugins was. Firefox works seamlessly for me and I've had no problems with it as of yet.

14. adsystem

adsystem
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for the comment, Greig Percentage of Firefox users might seem smaller in comparison to Chrome but it is still big. There are various reasons why Chrome has the biggest chunk in the browser market with speed being quoted as the difference maker. Then, there are the apps, themes, and of course the support of Google brand.Firefox is a great browser though. I hope it will soon catch up with Chrome.

15. partho

partho
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes I agree with your comment.

16. Honey497

Honey497
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Fabulous article's link you have shared. These points are very helpful for creating a selling website.

17. adsystem

adsystem
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks dear for this appreciation,This type of appreciation helps or motivate for doing such work.Generally we have a website for selling our products or services.I think you enjoyed the all 101 actionable points for selling more through your website.

18. adsystem

adsystem
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks partho, for this Appreciation this type of appreciation motivate to do the best work again and again. So thank for the comment.

19. AK Sharma

AK Sharma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have read the post 101 Actionable Points to Make Your Website Sell described by ad system. These points really help webmaster to increase conversion rate and engage more visitors on website.

20. adsystem

adsystem
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks AK Sharma for comment,All 101 points are actionable to Make Your Website Sell.Because Our main motive of creating a website is to get the online buyer or online business through a website.So we have a website that help in generating online business.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.