Please review www.aitendant.com

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by aitendant, Mar 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aitendant

aitendant
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We are launching a new web presence built around our first commercialized feature. Please review and let me know how we can improve its message and UI.

Please note the site is not compatible with IE 6.

Thanks

2. realitybites.in

realitybites.in
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Posted Moved To Website & Graphic Reviews

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Your site template on your homepage looks great, very smart and very professional. However, the images and design of your site appear to be more in tune with a site selling fashion items than a site selling software. You might want to consider the type of image you want to portray and the message that you want your site to communicate and tailor your design around that. I get the impression that you found a beautiful design and then to built your site around that design. Deciding on your message, then your site structure and then your site design could be a better approach.

Please see some further comments below;

You have some "Click Here" links that go to cosmetic products, I presume that these do not form part of your site and will be removed?

The text on your product page (and other pages) is a little difficult to read, this is probably largely down to the white text against grey background colour scheme. It might also help if the font size was just a little larger.

Your support page looks different to the rest of your site, the main difference is that it has a white background. When visiting this page, it looks as if the visitor is being brought to a different site. Standardising the design on all pages of your site would help to improve your visitor experience.

Every page on your site should have a visible link that brings visitors back to the site home page. You do have the "ai" logo, which when clicked brings you to the home page, however this logo may not be obvious to a lot of visitors.

In summary, your site looks great but it would probably help to make the design more congruent with what your selling and to focus on immediately highlighting the purpose and benefits of your software, to first time visitors on your site.

4. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

When it comes to graphics, no wonder your site looks good.

May we know what is your site all about? I've seen about softwares on your homepage. But when I see a "Click Here" button, I clicked it and it leads me on some beauty products. There's some time that I entered a page with a snowboard on it. These makes me kinda confused about your site.

5. aitendant

aitendant
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you Fergal and GekiDan for your review. I think you are both right, I dont believe we are as effective as we can be in getting our message across.

The "click here" links are part of the product that allows remote sales, account management functions from advertisements located on any site. The gist of it was to demonstrate the product as part of the site.

I see we still have some more work to do to clarify the message and get the rest of the site in conformance.

Thank you both for your review and we will work on it some more.

6. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

So those "Click Here" are ads? Right?
    We are hoping to see what you guys can do to give the right message to your visitors and future prospects or customers.

7. dexterallen01

dexterallen01
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I love flash site its awasome graphic. i thnk you should change the colour of button which you use for sign up and click here. you also can add one more flash page on click here button becuase after visiting your site people sure click on click here button. And it looks so siple.

8. Kay

Kay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your site doesn't display right in Firefox. I can see the red Click here and the green Sign Up button, but two thirds of the turquoise one disappears below my browser window when it enlarges, and there's no scrollbar on the right of the page to scroll down and read it. I can't see any of the text on that button at all. That would be enough for me to leave your site, I'm afraid. I wouldn't click on something when I can't see what it is.

9. kelly457

kelly457
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Really awesome design. Well done.

10. DarkMoria

DarkMoria
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your website is offline?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.