Please review our new site and leave feedback

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by NABO, Aug 16, 2012.

1. NABO

NABO
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Here at NABO we are constantly improving our service. We would like people from a business approach to review our website and talk about possible issues they find.

Thank you!
    www.nabo.biz

2. TimB

TimB
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are no issues but you definitely need something like Live Support Website. It will help you by delivering a variety of solutions designed to enable businesses to get the most from their websites, often by generating leads for them and/or improving customer service.

3. Thanoz

Thanoz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi.
    1. Design
    1.1 The whole design and layout is attractive and eye-catching except from some details.
    1.2 I think that the "a Two day business conference[...]" and the other text should be text not image. I am against the use of this technique. It is more seo(and user)-friendly to use text.
    1.3 I kind of think the white letters in the yellow background in the footer isn't the best combination available. Again a 2px greyish stroke in the letters or another technique could probably resolve the issue.
    1.4 http://www.nabo.biz/contact/ , the contact form could be a lot bigger and have a bigger area for the message. The page has a lot of empty space, utilize it! ;)
    1.5 http://www.nabo.biz/privacy-policy/ , maybe change the titles of sections(e.g. [(2) Cookies , (3) Using your personal information) to bold letters. It will be easier for the user to find a specific part should he need/want to.
    1.6 As i said to many posts, i suggest placing all the < script > before </head> if possible. It's a common tactic for faster loading.

But overall is a very good work.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Jay

Jay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Overall the website has an appealing look to it and everything looks neat and professional. Good job with the website and I wish you luck! :D

5. NABO

NABO
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you for everyones comments! Our web design team will be very happy that there is no major issues outlined.

6. remonray

remonray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The website design is awesome and yes it looks professional as Jay said.I feel like the sections/menu texts are little bit smaller as the homepage has lots of texts in banner to everywhere which is bigger than the section/menu text itself,what do you think about it?

7. rangrage

rangrage
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You have a wonderful website, it looks professional and it is simple to navigate. Everything can be found with ease and that is what I like most about your website.

Well Done :)