Please Review my website.

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by biijuu, Jan 1, 2010.

1. biijuu

biijuu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

Please take a quick look at my website and let me know your comments.
    http://www.lenvica.com

Thank you for your time.

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I'd suggest that there is perhaps too much text on your site homepage. Including too much text, can make it more difficult for first time visitors to quickly understand what your site has to offer to them.

• In the "About Lenvica" section underneath the site logo, you include a full paragraph of text. It might help to include bullet points, accompanied by a link to a separate "About" page. You could even consider replacing that paragraph with a large navigation area that links to each type of product / software you provide.
    • The inclusion of a logo in your "Featured Download" might cause some confusion. If visitors to your site can quickly find the product they are looking for, I'm not exactly sure why you would need a featured download section. Viewing that logo does not give me an understanding of what the "Attend HRM" software does, and I'd imagine many visitors to your site would have a similar experience.
    • It might also help to make any text on your home page a slightly larger font size. This will make it easier to read for many of your site's visitors.

Please post back with your thoughts and I will provide you with further feedback and suggestions.

3. biijuu

biijuu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Fergal,

Many thanks for your comments.

I must admit that I had optimized the site for Google, and not for the visitors.

I'll work on your comments.

Thank you for your time.

Warm Regards,

4. Tecknowoman

Tecknowoman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with Fergal. I also found it just a but too busy for me also. The changing images at the top were just too quick with all the other squares that it felt a little overwhelming upon landing

5. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Fergal pretty much said everything.
    Honestly, I find the site busy and I don't know where to start reading.
    Another problem is the font. Can you increase its size?

BTW, why is there a need of the word FEATURED DOWNLOAD wherein you only have that one software? The logo the would be fine enough. Just include on the logo/banner, DOWNLOAD HERE and you will be alright.

6. harjos

harjos
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you start reading it is quite interesting. The only problem is Title font which is not struck the mind at first glance. Anyway the content is good. Best of luck for more visitors to your site.

7. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It looks simple and professional one. The page could have been little long so it would look better. Navigation bar can be improved.

One thing i found in search box is that you get no page respond like for example if you enter football and press enter. Your search - football - did not match any documents. and same for other inputs, you may want to fix that.

It's simple and good. It can be improved though.

8. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, how can you find a football related article of a differently niche site?

9. mggc

mggc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello biijuu,

You have good site, but you must also remember that you should have a visitor friendly site. Since visitors can give you high traffic. If people find your website interesting and informative in a way that they won't get too tired from reading too many text.

But all in all, your site is good. Good luck with your site! :)

10. DEADMAN

DEADMAN
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I believe the site is simple but very effective. I like the idea of keeping site very normal using light colors. You may slightly try building flash effects in your site maintaining it's load-speed.

However, the site is very remarkable and with handy information.

Keep the good work and congratulation on your site.

11. amuthanjrv

amuthanjrv
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi biijuu

For me the site is good. Enough informative. Only thing I feel is that you can add more images in the first page.

12. johnvr69

johnvr69
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Enough information and images added. Additional thing is help video. It is a good website.

13. jenitt.jenit

jenitt.jenit
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

I can understand what is your business through your website. That is what website want. So I think it is enough. If you decide to improve your website concentrate on adding some more images in first page.

14. jenny9

jenny9
    uix_expand uix_collapse

:dunno: its nice.
    you are developing softwares.
    But tell me is it possible to create a software actually security software that can give us full security from the heckers.

15. adamhumza

adamhumza
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A redirection on the site bring us .in version of your site. so how can I visit your site.

16. biijuu

biijuu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Jenny,

Our software solutions offer physical security, by restricting access to sensitive area in your company.

The software works along with access control devices to ensure only valid personnel are accessing the restricted area.

Thanks,
    Biju.

17. AverageJoe

AverageJoe
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi biijuu. The first thing that came to my mind when I saw your site is that it looks very professional. Secondly I noticed that the links where it says "Time Attendance Devices, Time Attendance Software Solutions and Customization" almost blend in with the page. IMO (In my opinion NOT FACT) I think that links should kinda pop out at you so you know to press them.

18. sudhajosej

sudhajosej
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nice site. Attractive moving image on the top-right corner. Minimum content on every title that is not get bored by the visitors. Good.

19. joeldavis

joeldavis
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My first reaction is it is a very busy site. While I was taking it in, processing what the site was about, all the text was a little overwhelming. And the animated banner kept drawing my attention away from processing what I was looking at. That's my assessment in the first few seconds. Admittedly, I did not know what type of site I was going to, so someone clicking on a banner or a link in an article will already know what to expect. With that said, a little editing on the text would go a long way. Nice site, though.

20. ronalde.barron

ronalde.barron
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your website is comprehensive but need to optimize you website, so that it can be able to visible on Google page.