Please Review my website!

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by TimB, Feb 7, 2013.

1. TimB

TimB
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey guys,

I am planning to revamp my website as the bounce rate is constantly increasing and I feel its my design that bothers my online visitors.
    Please review and give me feedback that what changes can be done to reduce the bounce rate.

My website is "WG Live Chat Software"

Thanking you in advance!

2. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Before reviewing your site, some questions:

How does this WG Live chat software work?

What is the cost of your software?

3. inishmaan

inishmaan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think the site looks very nice but my reaction from spending time on it is that I'm not sure if your main thrust is providing chat software to companies who are trying it for the first time or you want to present a better solution to those who already have something in place. The video, in particular, is a bit confusing. The second half of it is about lots of very specific issues that would only have meaning to somebody who has already experimented with chat software. I guess that's fine if that is the client you're mainly going for, but to more of a newbie I think it might be way too many details.

I'm no chat software expert, but my two thoughts are that A) the home page of the site should really be dividing into two choices - big icons saying click here if you want to learn how this product can change the way your company does business online or click here if you're an enterprise that wants a better chat solution that does A, B and C better or at a better price than anyone else or B) maybe expand that Standard/Premium/Enterprise box to be much bigger, but more focused on benefits rather than features.

Overall, my reaction is that the site's "pitch" needs to be simplified so that each type of visitor knows instantly where they want to click to get more information.

I hope that's helpful / good luck.

• Like Like x 1
  4. ShaneMark

ShaneMark
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Can U Explain WG Live chat software Feature and how it is work and price for that software and how it is useful for me?

5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I like the overall design of the site and would agree with inishmaan, in that I feel that the site needs to have a stronger call to action and I also feel that the site needs to communicate more clearly what service you are offering and the benefits of that service to the user.

There also seems to be an issue with your articles directory on the site. When I clicked through to http://www.wglivechatsoftware.com/article/quality-of-live-chat-support I received an error page, which included the text below;

Your download page has a lot of information in addition to the download button. If someone clicks the "Download" link they most probably want to download your software, the quicker and easier you make it for them to do that, the more downloads you will get. For that reason, it may actually be damaging to include product description and features information on that page, especially as it is above the download button.

6. Jay.

Jay.
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In my opinion the site does look very professional, however I did actually find the layout a little confusing. The organization wasn't the best and having looked at the site for a few minutes I wasn't able to establish what the software offers that other live chat software doesn't. Best of luck with the site, but do consider what the guys above have mentioned.