Please review my website: SocialGO

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by adamsocialgo, Oct 18, 2012.

1. adamsocialgo

adamsocialgo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello guys

Would just like to inform you of some good news, we have just launched a new product: SocialGO Network Maker! It’s a fully hosted, online software package that lets anyone create a customizable social network for a particular interest or their business.

To celebrate the product launch, we're giving away a free annual subscription to the 10 best networks created in October. ’Best’ is defined by a combination of how awesome it looks, how good the idea and content is and how many engaged members you can get joining in the fun – and will be judged by our in-house social network experts by the middle of November.

If you’ve always wanted to have a go at setting up an online community, feel free to private message me or simply check out the free 14 day trial on www.network-maker.com. Also, let me know your network URL on here and I’ll arrange some free design help and training for you on the house.

Looking forward to your thoughts!

Adam

PS: A bit more on the platform for those who are interested:
    There's a host of features you'd expect from a platform of this kind - and we'd love to see how you can use them to engage with your customers, employees etc. For example, your members can customise their profile to their personal taste and start messaging other members instantly.

You can also create sub-groups and forums, plus set up a Blog to share the latest articles, video and pictures about your passion, company, interest or whatever you are building your network around.

It’s also possible to ‘white label’ your network - effectively removing all SocialGO branding from your network. That means your members, or the client you’re building the network for, will never have to know it's running on our platform.

There are obviously loads more features, I’d be happy to explain more but don’t want to make this post too long - let me know if you need more info and I’ll PM you.

2. noreturn

noreturn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Wow you really have a nice site going right there, the only problem I really had when going to your site is that the hosting was a little slow so it took awhile to load the page. But after it's loaded wow it's a really nice site. One other thing that left me scratching my head is why do you have the domain for a site called SocialGO? I mean I can see how network-marker is related but that domain doesn't flow with what you are calling the site. I would either pick one name of the other. If you could fix those few things that I mentioned I think you would have a fantastic site that no one could criticize unless they are just extremely picky.

Those extra features you have for members sound really nice, I didn't have time to make an account but if they are anything like you described I'm sure the members will really appreciate them. So is there going to be a support forum on the site too? Or is what you have what your going to have?

• Like Like x 1
  3. hatdivi

hatdivi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can also create sub-groups and forums, plus set up a Blog to share the latest articles, video and pictures about your passion, company, interest or whatever you are building your network around.

4. remonray

remonray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hy adam, first of welcome to Business Advice Forum and we are happy to have you here. While checking your site, I found it different from the general sites posted here because this looks so professional and seems you have worked hard to make it. There isn't really anything to suggest/report about the errors of your site as it is already best. Although, adding some demo sites(or sites which has used this scripts) will help lots of people to know how will their site looks like with this.

I have bookmarked this website and will sure look it, if I need to create a social network. Best of luck for it.

5. barry100

barry100
    uix_expand uix_collapse

nice clean design - I like it. Persoanlly im not in to social networking for businesses or pleasure but that dosnt stop me from likeing your site.

6. nagavenkata

nagavenkata
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The Website is Super.

7. hwade

hwade
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is an exciting concept and better executed than Ning. Seeing as that there are now so many social networks catering to such a wide range of niches, my biggest problem is finding ones relevant to me and related to my specific interests or product niches. Google seems to be inefficient and returns alot of irrelevant results.

8. jimarmstrong

jimarmstrong
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Excellent Website! However we have observed some of issue within your website which we have enlisted below please find them as review in term of search engine and social visibility.

1. Website need proper content color scheme in order to make proper visible of text.
    2. Require change in color scheme of customers logo.
    3. Highlight your social connection with social icons.
    4. Require open graph meta tags in order to make your website visibility more powerful

• Like Like x 1
  9. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The opening post is kinda like an advertising post. But all in all, it seems to be a cool website. The only thing that bothers me are the text colors. It's so light that it makes it hard to read on a light background. And to be honest, my eyes hurt after reading the texts on your homepage. And hopefully, you can add a Twitter button on your Twitter account link.

Good luck on your site.

• Like Like x 1