Please review my new Tech startup - CleanTie

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by ImperatorNY, May 29, 2012.

1. ImperatorNY

ImperatorNY
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi there!

I recently launched a brand new online business, which is an online dry cleaning ordering service. The website is CleanTie(dot)com and my facebook page is facebook.com/CleanTie .

It can be summarized by:

"Whether you are a frequent traveler, a local resident, or a busy professional in search of the best dry cleaner, CleanTie will make your life a whole lot easier. CleanTie lists laundromats and dry cleaners in your area and all of the United States that offer free pick up and delivery services. Using either our website or our free mobile app, users will be able to turn this weekly chore into an easy, stress-free task while saving time and money!"

Currently we managed to get around 140 vendors enrolled in 20 states, covering all major metro areas.

We just launched it to the public, and I would love to hear your opinions on the potential of the business, as well as any marketing tips that you might have.

Thanks in advance guys, I really appreciate it!

2. jessicabrown

jessicabrown
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Oh, a guy was actually looking for such online business . Thanks

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Who is your target market for this business ImperatorNY? Do you provide the service directly to the public?

4. ImperatorNY

ImperatorNY
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes we do. Our target market is anyone using dry cleaning services in the states where we have coverage, which is half of the US.