Please Review JEFusion FB Page's New Profile Picture

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by GekiDan, Aug 6, 2010.

1. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

JEfusion's official Facebook fan page have reached our first milestone: 500+ fans.
    To celebrate that, I have created a new profile picture for it.

[​IMG]

Please take your time to review.
    Thanks!:thumbsup:

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

That's a great achievement GekiDan, congratulations and well done. I'm not a gamer or anime type of person, so I'm not in your target market re graphics. However, it does look good to me.

I may have mentioned it before, but if it was mine I'd probably try to differentiate between the "JE" and the "F" in the site name. This would make it clearer that the site name is JE Fusion. But as I say I'm not in your target market so that could be just me. If you did make a change you might also do something to emphasise the J & E in the "Japanese Entertainment" words in your slogan - this would make the connection between them and the site name.

Once again, well done and good luck with it.

3. Tecknowoman

Tecknowoman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Ditto to Fergal - Congratulations and it looks great

I'd prefer JE and Fusion separated but I am also not in your market. I'm guessing the people in your market have no issue with it!!

4. Shole

Shole
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Great i like the image :D

5. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks to Fergal and Teknowoman.:thumbsup:
    I'll try to ask my friend who designed the logo to make some changes regarding JE and F.

6. agentmanningctu

agentmanningctu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The profile picture is pretty awesome. :)

It also looks like the FaceBook page is very active. Good work.

7. PaulPinnacle

PaulPinnacle
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Again, not exactly your target market, but at a glance it looks pretty good.

Is that image used outside of the FB page profile? If not, I'd consider replacing the URL at the bottom (a little redundant once someone is on the page) with an image that can be used as the 'picture' for posts (e.g. something more like your BAF avatar).

Perhaps the 'image' that is there at the moment is memorable/recognisable enough to be relevant to your target audience, but for me it appears a little 'random' and not a clear image to get the brand across on peoples news feeds.

The page itself seems to be growing in popularity rapidly, so your fans obviously love what you're doing. To tweak it a little more, it's probably worth looking at installing the 'static FBML' application so that you can create some 'custom landing pages' (e.g. it's like a 'mini website' within your FB business page) rather than having new visitors just landing on your wall (which is never ideal for conversions).

You can create a 'landing page' (or "Welcome" page) for all new visitors to the page (with a clear call to action for them to 'like' it and get across exactly what the benefits of your page are quickly [and graphically]) while returning fans will still be directed to your 'wall'. It gives you far more opportunity to customize your FB pages (you can use standard HTML markup rather than being restricted to the normal appearance of a FB page) and ensure the best possible experience for your (potential) fans.

8. Azertyle

Azertyle
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I really dont have much to say as I dont consider myself to be in your target market but again I love the image and the whole idea of celebrating the milestone with an image revamp.
    My advice will be to make use of the discussion tab as it can also be used as a forum; so go ahead and create discussions and invite your fans to do same and participate in it.

9. Saad Host

Saad Host
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Great job! Website look perfect.