Please Review: Free NLP Tips ebook

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by Eric Wolfe, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Eric Wolfe

Eric Wolfe
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm looking for reviews of this free PDF Ebook about NLP tips and tricks. http://goo.gl/yc61K

The data I'd like is:
    1) Does this book inform you about what NLP is, and what it can do? Please elaborate.
    2) Does this book provide useful tips about utilizing NLP in a few specific ways? Please elaborate.
    3) Does this book make you curious to learn more about NLP? Please elaborate.

Thank you in advance.

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I've downloaded and read the ebook, there are some useful and practical tips in there. The most helpful one, for me personally, was the idea of getting goals rather than just setting goals. I also like the idea of focusing on a single step to bring you closer to your goal, as a way to avoid overwhelm. Personally I feel the ebook is useful and that lots of people could take away at least one valuable tip from it.

The process of getting the ebook was a little bit awkward, I suppose that's because you are trying to drive some revenue from it, which is obviously fine.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Eric Wolfe

Eric Wolfe
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you very much, Fergal, I appreciate your insight and honest feedback. :)

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

My pleasure Eric, all I need to do now is put it into practice and get the results I'm working for :)