Please review and give feedback for my website

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by kevinkrieger, Feb 9, 2014.

1. kevinkrieger

kevinkrieger
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Dear Friends,
    I just redesign my website to make it seo friendly with using fresh content, relevant keyword density. I request to all experts kindly obtain some time and review my website url. http://oilexpeller.biz/

Thanks In advance

2. Anahit

Anahit
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Here are a couple of suggestions I would like to make
    1. Make your slideshow more smoother
    2. Post ''call us today'' button on the top a it is your call to action
    3. Place your social media buttons so people can follow and get your updates there

3. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Seem a good clean site. What I can suggest though is to move the contacts from your below the side bar to the top. having the telephone numbers above can convert callers to cleints.

4. sobi123

sobi123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Simple and Great work.But would be more great if you do like to work on header section ,, But Still good work keep it up.. Thanks

5. dyngo

dyngo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The funcionallity of the site is good , but design is more regular than unique or professional.

6. HomeBusinessWebs

HomeBusinessWebs
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It does look a little dated, and a little busy in the right hand side column, but the content is great, clear and easy to read.

7. vishalesskay

vishalesskay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nice work kevin. you added fresh content with all information related to your business. This is what exactly search engines need to put website on 1st page

8. andrewc

andrewc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I like that the website is responsive, but your slideshow is not. It does not shrink with the width of a device. Try making your slideshow responsive so that it does not break outside of the body on a phone.

9. atlantisrocks

atlantisrocks
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My guess is that you want to target potential buyers of your equipment rather than people wanting learn about the industry.

Someone coming to your site, then, wants to know in 5 seconds if you have the right extractor for their needs. The information on your site should be targeting buyers who want to know if you have what they need.

People interested in your products already know exactly what they want. I would put the text of the "history" lesson in the "About Us" section.

You need text "above the fold" that indicates you can meet the needs of potential customers. Something like:

"Shreeji Expeller Industries can handle your exacting expeller needs for both volume production and specific seed types. We have 32 expeller models, each specifically designed to satisfy industrial production requirements. In addition, we have optimal seed transport systems to move the seed from the storage area to the expeller."

Your video provides an overview of cold pressing to extract oil. Again, people in the industry looking for your products already know this.

I would suggest that a video showing one of your models in actual operation would be beneficial. It could show normal operation and cleaning operations, showing how easy your machines are to maintain.

• Like Like x 1
  10. sanamgupta

sanamgupta
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As Everyone knows that new fashion about Websites is: It should be responsive and when i visit your website feel happy to see your website because its was responsive too. Nice website dear keep it up.

11. Ward Weaver

Ward Weaver
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The site looks pretty cool and I really found nothing that I feel too wrong but you should consider having a better hosting as it took bit time in loading it otherwise everything else looks top class and it will definitely grow if you do the hard work but without proper hosting you won’t be able to handle the traffic and the web site could even crash.

12. rinasharma

rinasharma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Very good design & look .

13. Ethan2

Ethan2
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you need to raise your website loading speed. I see your speed is quite slow